anyone want to build JUB bass bins in MN or WIS

juniper8

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JUNIP,,,You and all the rest of the sapsuckers will build the clones,,,and come sucking up to Klipsch Co. and get the drivers to install inside...are the cheapskates nailing the coffin shut on the Klipsch Co....28 page,s of crying, weeping, knashing of teeth on how the Co. sold out to AUDIOVOX,,,I remember last year a gent in Iran wanted the plans to the Klipschorns,,,So that he could make dozens of Khorns with out license,,and as he said no harm done..They can afford to cause the Co. has already made millions,already,,so whats the big deal..,,,But its cheapskates like you and all the rest of the sappers taking earned wages from the origional Klipsch workers...one nail at a time ,,,

COYTEE ,,,one more remark about my mother,,,and ill drive up to your house and kick your a$$ up into your shoulders.

You know you're always welcome here. I've got two spare bedrooms. Heck, I'll even let you sleep with the Warthogs if you insist [:D]

I have to say that Maron does have a point there. Much of the value and original cost of Klipsch speakers is in their engineering, not in their hardware. Profiting from that engineering is the right of Klipsch and Company, and no-one else.

Klipsch has created and brought into the market many speakers that bring pleasure to thousands of listeners and I hope they'll continue to be around to do that long into the future.

JUNIP,,,You and all the rest of the sapsuckers will build the clones,,,and come sucking up to Klipsch Co. and get the drivers to install inside...are the cheapskates nailing the coffin shut on the Klipsch Co....28 page,s of crying, weeping, knashing of teeth on how the Co. sold out to AUDIOVOX,,,I remember last year a gent in Iran wanted the plans to the Klipschorns,,,So that he could make dozens of Khorns with out license,,and as he said no harm done..They can afford to cause the Co. has already made millions,already,,so whats the big deal..,,,But its cheapskates like you and all the rest of the sappers taking earned wages from the origional Klipsch workers...one nail at a time ,,,

These are really good points MH! I just think that the industrial, PA or stage look would be hard to look at! If I did do this that would be the only reason why, and it would never be as good as the original.

These are really good points MH! I just think that the industrial, PA or stage look would be hard to look at!

Two comments:

1. As you see above, they are now available in more than industrial black.

2. If someone wanted another finish, blue/green.... polka dots.... fancy veneer.... one could also simply order them from the factory unfinished and you could finish them yourself or have it done.

Remember,,The Khorn and LaSCALA were in unfinisnd birch,,As costumers demands increased...Finished veneers were offered...plus price increased,,But smarta$$d cloners were not sapping PWKs design...Times were hard enouh getting his baby into steady production,,Not enough demand is there for the JUB to come out of the pro cinema side of the company,,,But a special order will not (as yet) be turned down,,,The ugly WARTHOG version is a splice to make it viable to limited build,,, CLONE sappers have bitten into sales,,, We are not sure if the NEW OWNERS will ever let the JUBe out the barn door in a really finished form,,,The demand is now for what i call coffin verticle box,s with a small footprint..Like the Palladium take center stage,,in sales,,The Co, needs to sell alot of those to recover development....From an earlier comment by one of the designers of the JUBe that unit might not ever get a viable facelift to look as good as the present Khorn.. If sappers took a heavy toll on the early Khorn, History would not be kind to the origional designer PWK...He would have been out of business,,, I was offered a chance to aquire a JUBE clone on severl occassions,,But politely turned them down,,(price was half of Factory units)...I,m getting too old to make the change now,,Shadows are getting longer...But the sunset is beautiful,,, But i get pi$$ed at the backstabbing attitude of the younger crowd sapping at the intellectual design of someone elses work...If you like that type of attitude,,Go live in CHINA where they dont care it they take your copyrights and use them for there agenda...

Guest Anonymous

I'm not into cloners either...as trey said, "if you want to help, buy some new gear".

Buy new gear...

Coyotee, those your awesome looking jubs?

I belong to an organization,,,looking out for counterfeit international artwork,,,plus artwork stolen in WW II... You can copy a masterpiece, thats legal,,but it must not be the exact size or use exact cudaments,, But it seems in other forms of intellectual products this is not the case,,,Alot of false products are coming out of CHINA,,,including audio products,,,But over here,,if you got a power saw,,cloneing a products cabinet seems fair game,,And BRAZEN enough to ask the origional company for the origional drivers to install in them.....How long do you think the company will last,,?

I belong to an organization,,,looking out for counterfeit international artwork,,,plus artwork stolen in WW II... You can copy a masterpiece, thats legal,,but it must not be the exact size or use exact cudaments,, But it seems in other forms of intellectual products this is not the case,,,Alot of false products are coming out of CHINA,,,including audio products,,,But over here,,if you got a power saw,,cloneing a products cabinet seems fair game,,And BRAZEN enough to ask the origional company for the origional drivers to install in them.....How long do you think the company will last,,?

Shhhh........don't tell them about the organization...............