PACKERS WIN SUPER BOWL 45!!!

JL Sargent

Great game, congratulation to the Packers and their fans. Great season especially when you look at all the injuries that team

had from the beginning of the season on. I would have hated(being a Bear's fan) to seen how dominant that team could have been,

with everyone healthy.

Talking about class acts, how bout Mike Tomlin speaking on the game the Packers played during the post game press conference. I bet he is a good coach to play for.

Beautiful performance by Aaron Rodgers. Right on target all night. If his receivers had only caught the ball it could have been a real show.

I got to see the game at a Superbowl party that one of the bars was hosting here at Park City. I paid only $15 and that included an all-you-can eat buffet (had some AWESOME wings there).

As much as I was a Steeler's fan (and it they were playing any other team, I would've been rooting for them until my voice went hoarse), but I had to go for the motherland, and that was Wisconsin. Needless to say, I was excited to see the Packs win this one.

It was an awesome game, but to bad that half-time show blew major chunks, though (needless to say, I am NOT a fan of Black Eye Peas). If I was watching the game at home, that $#!+ would've been muted out in a heartbeat and I would've put on some "real" music.