Getting 3 Klipsch RF-7IIs

Browninggold

Going to be using 70% blu-ray/30% music. I have a 7.1 setup and had 3 Aperion 6Ts across the front and sold them. Just cannot wait to get the 7s and set them up. What can I expect with 3 across the front. Hopefully this will end my speaker purchasing for a long time. I was thinking of B & W CM9 lines for the front or JTR 12HTs. I will post pictures this coming week.

I Have the RB-81II and they sound amazing and when i want to have a movie night i bring my RF-25 towers up for 7.1 and then the fun beggins. I think sticking with any of the new RFII would be your best bet. and I would definatly go with the RS-62II. They are made to be wall mounted where other Klipsch speakers are not made to be mounted directly to a wall.Enjoy

When I had my Aperion front stage 6Ts and 6C I came across this article and did some research on my

own. http://forum.blu-ray.com/speakers/89614-horizontal-center-channel-speakers-why-they-should-avoided.html and it did sound better having 3 matching speakers.

If you do not have room then get a horizontal. To my ears 3 perfectly matched speakers sound better. really a seamless front stage.