Pilgrimage 2011 - Let the planning begin

Hello Everyone,

This will be my first experience relating to the Pilgrimage, I must admit, I was hoping for Hope, Arkansas! The Heritage Line has always been close to my heart, but I'm always open to new products! I have a small group of (3) or (4) interested for this year, feel free to keep me posted Trey!

Too far to drive, too expensive to fly. Shoot!

Hitch hike? Stow away on a freight train? Ship yourself? I can hear it now.... where's Fini? He shipped himself to the airport. Should've been in last night. I think Trey was supposed to pick him up. Did anybody tell Trey? ....

ed: maybe a giant Fini cannon? Stow away on a passenger train?

undecided. depends on whether or not you're ordering any heat & humidity. that's stuff is a killer with my asthma. you all can come out here to the beach--i'll make a potato salad. that's a family joke, back in the 70s my mom told my high school aged sister "you can have a party here if you want. i'll make potato salad."

Ok, I am just talking out loud here so all ideas are on the table.

P-38 7.1 HT system demo

RF-7 II 2 ch demo

New 2.1 system demo (can't say so don't ask) Not for the PC

New 7.1 HT system demo (can't say so don't ask)

Other KGI product demos

Tour of HQ

Meet for closed door showing of movie / live music / some type of class

I have not even tossed this at the rest of the team here. AGAIN I am just talking out loud.

What do you think?

I think it looks really good. Especially the Palladium P-38 7.1 setup, which was one of my 2 favorites. The new 2.1 and 7.1 mystery demos sound exciting!

My other favorite that I thought had the best sound overall was a Heritage array -- 2 K-horns and a center that was slightly time-delayed or something (Belle, I think, but a new LaScala would make sense). That'd be nice to see, IMHO.

I hope that the Palladium setup, and perhaps some others, will have DVD capability, and hold more than 15 people if possible.

Trey, is there still a single MCM stack on the 2nd floor?

I bet it would love to be toted outside and stretch its muscles for lunch...

Even a single stack. I've never heard them in a 3 or 4 way setup. Bet it would be enjoyed by all. Later, you could turn it into the 2-way setup that Roy configured with the 402 on top.

• Klipsch Employees

The event is free...everyone on the forum is welcome. We check out systems, the HQ and each other...the first two are much more fun.

You let us know your coming and how many are with you. Then you show up and have fun. You never know what we will cook up. We have had live music, movies, this vs. that, give a ways, tent raisin, and tent holdin along with other things. There will be time and places to get food and drinks. For the most part, it last all day Sat with some extra stuff on Fri night and Sun morning.

Come hang out, we make it fun.

• Like 1

Seriously, attending a Pilgrimage takes your Klipsch experience to a whole new level. Especially when it's in Hope...but I'm a bit of a romantic when it comes to Klipsch. Love the history, the people, the vibe. I'd be there if it wasn't such a bad idea for MY economy...

Looks like I'm out for this year (bummer). I'll be driving to Huntsville, Alabama that weekend to take my boys to Space Camp. Ironically, we have to drive through Hope to get there!

I'd sure like to see some pics of that trip, David!

Looks like I'm out for this year (bummer). I'll be driving to Huntsville, Alabama that weekend to take my boys to Space Camp. Ironically, we have to drive through Hope to get there!

I'd sure like to see some pics of that trip, David!

It should be a fun trip. I'm hoping to at least stop at the PWK museum in downtown Hope on the way through. It was closed the last two times I was there!

The boys will be at Space Camp for a week...meanwhile, my wife and I will continue our road trip down to the Florida panhandle without the kids, yeah!