FS: 2 - KLF C-7's, Shreveport, LA

RNMOVR

KLF5.jpg

Unfortunately, there comes a time in every man’s life where they must part with the things they love. With that being said, I am selling 2 of my 5 KLF C-7’s in Black Ash that have been used as surrounds and rear center. I purchased these from a fellow forum member (redtop)and will ship them in them in the modified KG 3.5 boxes that he used. They are in good condition with no notable marks or busted corners. I can take some fresh pictures upon request, but if you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all. However, I can understand wanting to verify their condition. Anyway, looking to get $375 each plus shipping, but am willing to negotiate if someone wants both of them. I have a business account with Fed-ex and will be glad to use my discount to help save with shipping. The box dimensions are 37 x 16 x 15 and weight about 40 lbs. each. I will probably list them on e-bay (ugh) in a few weeks if I do not see much interest here. A C-7 just sold on e-bay for $670 (what)!!! Feel free to e-mail or pm with any question or offers. Thanks for taking the time to view my post.

RNMOVR

• 2 months later...

Any chance you still have a KLF C-7 still dor sale. Several members have highly reccomended them as a center to my Forte II's. I am actively looking and stumbled accross your posting, realize you had mentioned they were going to Ebay. Thought nothing to loose to ask if you still are selling or perhaps know someone that maybe.

Thank you in advance, Jeff

• 1 year later...

KLF5.jpg

Unfortunately, there comes a time in every man’s life where they must part with the things they love. With that being said, I am selling 2 of my 5 KLF C-7’s in Black Ash that have been used as surrounds and rear center. I purchased these from a fellow forum member (redtop)and will ship them in them in the modified KG 3.5 boxes that he used. They are in good condition with no notable marks or busted corners. I can take some fresh pictures upon request, but if you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all. However, I can understand wanting to verify their condition. Anyway, looking to get $375 each plus shipping, but am willing to negotiate if someone wants both of them. I have a business account with Fed-ex and will be glad to use my discount to help save with shipping. The box dimensions are 37 x 16 x 15 and weight about 40 lbs. each. I will probably list them on e-bay (ugh) in a few weeks if I do not see much interest here. A C-7 just sold on e-bay for $670 (what)!!! Feel free to e-mail or pm with any question or offers. Thanks for taking the time to view my post.

RNMOVR

I never ended up trying further to sell these and still have them for sale if anybody is interested. I don't have to sell them but they are not being used and are currently being stored in their boxes in climate controlled storage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...