• Moderators

Amy,

Have you ever been to the factory in Hope?

Tony

I have, fall of 2000. I really enjoyed it - that's not the issue. The problem I have with traveling to Hope in June is I will have just returned from driving to Niagara Falls with Steven for a family reunion. It's a litte much for me.

Amy,

Have you ever been to the factory in Hope?

Tony

I have, fall of 2000. I really enjoyed it - that's not the issue. The problem I have with traveling to Hope in June is I will have just returned from driving to Niagara Falls with Steven for a family reunion. It's a litte much for me.

Maybe you can ride with Trey? [:S]

Weekend of June 25th is out for me. Probably can't do Hope this year though would love to go to Hope. So should I vote in case it is a different weekend?

as usual everything i vote for loses. let's see some love for indy!

I'm with you there. Daughter's getting married on June 25th so Hope is definitely out. So is Indy but maybe could find an excuse to come for any Friday afternoon festivities? Probably be too busy but maybe not by then. Maybe team SWMBO will send me away to get me out of their hair? But I do have to be in bed at a reasonable time and probably home early evening to enterain any out of town guests.

But doggone it. If Big Stew and others make it I'd love to at least get to meet him/them in person even if only to say "Hi, have a nice flight"

• Moderators

Maybe you can ride with Trey? Tongue Tied

Hahahahaha, that's a good one, Ben. [:)]

Actually, it won't be the driving itself that will be too much -- I love to drive -- but the traveling in general. I'm not about to go on four 10+ hour treks (each way) with a 6 year old in tow within a one month time frame. I'm not that crazy.

By the way, I think if you are not planning on coming, you are not allowed to vote. Smile

Amy, by your own direction, we're not allowed to engage in political discussions on the forum; yet, you make such a political statement. i feel so disenfranchised now. i'm not a felon, never owned Bose, been a heritage owner since 1984--my vote must be counted. Like Ben, Indy is possible--Hope is out. Sorry Hopesters, i like you folks; but, your summer weather just sucks. [:D]