• Moderators

um.. whats the pilgrimage? this is the first time ive ever heard of it, well i was on fb and saw something about it there.

Hello!

The pilgrimage is an annual weekend get-together of forum members & Klipsch fans. Typically, Klipsch participates in an "official" capacity on Saturday, offering a tour of the facility, listening sessions, new product demos, lunch etc. Friday night is usually a casual get together for the pilgrims.

It's a great time! Best of all, you get to meet some great people, and hopefully make life-long friends who share a common interest in all things audio. [:)]

um.. whats the pilgrimage? this is the first time ive ever heard of it, well i was on fb and saw something about it there.

It's a lot of fun. You get to meet some of the cool people you've met here many who become good friends and the cool Klipsch employees such as Amy and P Thump and others who are really great people and very passionate about what they do.

There will be some killer demos and maybe a surprise or 2. I've been to 2 in Indy. The first in 2007 they introduced the Klipsch in ear 'phones. Many now think of Klipsch as a headphone company. LOL. Mind boggling that the sound of Klipsch could now fit in your ear. In 2008 our youngest daughter went with and now she wants some Cornwalls of her own. And she really wants to go to Hope but we just couldn't pull it off last year.

I've yet to be to Hope but either Hope or Indy is most likely out of the question as our oldest daughter's getting married this June.

Go. You'll have a great time. And make some wonderful new friends or meet some you've only met virtually on the Kliplsch Forum.

I vote Indy this year and rotating every year.

This type of "club" dancing is absolutely prohibited in the state of Indiana. Although Hempstead is a dry county (where Hope is located), you are allowed freedom to rotate at officially sanctioned events (just ask seti). This may affect your vote.

This type of "club" dancing is absolutely prohibited in the state of Indiana. Although Hempstead is a dry county (where Hope is located), you are allowed freedom to rotate at officially sanctioned events (just ask seti). This may affect your vote.

Since when? Just because you got banned from dancing in the circle in downtown Indianapolis the last time you were in town... [:#]

This is true although I hear there are underground events where one can ratotate any way they please.

Well It looks like we may be heading to Hope again this year. More to come next week.

Awesome! What are the chances of getting Mr. Clinton to speak on room treatments?

I mean Lee, of course.

• Klipsch Employees

One thing is for sure Doc, I will be looking for help!

New pro gear for the stage...(Steve will not have to make the trip with the 600 system again, but I sure hope he can make it to the event)

I may be looking for some of you to help plan this years event.

Does anyone have the "inside track" on any artist we could get to play the show? Pay is not great, but we have a good time.

• Like 1

New pro gear....as in new Klipsch Pro (not cinema)?!? Surprise

I do like the way Doc thinks....... Trey did say something about new 2.1 and 7.1 or was it 5.1 gear being built in Hope.....

So 2 stacks of mains with ample subs.... KP600II? With a new crazy powerful pro subwoofer?

Pro surround sound? Hmmmmm. Some creative bands could have fun with that...

Well It looks like we may be heading to Hope again this year. More to come next week.

Now, if I can figure out how to get there without the fiasco like last year. [:|]

As to bands to play there, well, if you want to hear a prog metal band, I may be able to ask around. Beyond that, I don't have any real "inside" info on bands.