Removing paint from in wall speaker frame and grilles

FranklinCawen

I get the lucky task of repainting the bedroom. I currently have a set of IW250s ( I think) and both the white frame and the grilles were painted when i painted the room the last time. I cant leave them with the color they are now cuz the paint colors do not match.

In hindsight I wish I had not painted them and left them white.

What have others done to get the paint of the frame of the speaker and the grille?__________________________

mother of the bride dresses

discount wedding dresses

mother of the groom dresses

I get the lucky task of repainting the bedroom. I currently have a set of IW250s ( I think) and both the white frame and the grilles were painted when i painted the room the last time. I cant leave them with the color they are now cuz the paint colors do not match.

In hindsight I wish I had not painted them and left them white.

What have others done to get the paint of the frame of the speaker and the grille?

I dont know much about paint expect there is oil based paint and water based paint. Water-based paint should come off easily with warm water and gentle rubbing. Oil-based I think you might have to break out the white-sprits!

If its on plaster the paint should remove easily if water-based if its oil-based it might take a while. Id find out what paint you used last in the home. Water-based or oil-based! Chances are it might be water-based you used.

Good luck