Synergy F20's

rfjf

Hello

I received a good deal on a pair of F-20's and center 20 and i'm wondering how i should hook it up to my sub. Should i go receiver to sub to speaker or reciever to speaker. Alos should i set theses to samll or large in the receiver settings? Any other info or advice u could provide for optimal performance is much appreciated, Thank u.

Nice speakers, set your receiver to large for the F20s and small for the center. Depending on your receiver you may need to set the sub to plus or both if you like it to play at all times.Connect the sub to the subwoofer output.depending on how new or old your receiver is, youcan choose to experiment with crossover frequency oneither one. Also no need wire the sub inline with the F20s. Enjoy !

Nice Speakers. Run the F20s as large ,the center as small,and wire the sub to the subwoofer output on the receiver. No need to wire the F20s into the sub ,they go down plenty low. If your receiver is newer and does room analysis, run the auto setup, this allows the receiver to do the work of proper level matching ,crossover and equalization for you. However if you choose to do this adjust the low pass on the sub so that it's all the way up so that there are no conflicts. If your receiver is older and does not have this feature, set the sub's low pass so that it only produces the range which your speakers don't produce well. Lastly,aside from powering things properly, placement, placement , placement. The best speakers and subs in the world won't achieve their true potential unless placed properly.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to follow-up and let u guys know that I decided to go with the klipisch F20 -with center 20 from Vanns. After hearing these at my local PC Richards I was Impressed and after a week of owning I am Still very Impressed. I Got a great Deal from Ryan In Chat Support. He is Very Helpful and also was kind enough to Give me an addtl discount when I noticed a Sale a couple of days after I placed the order. No questions asked.
Excellant Quality and Sound on a small Budget I am very pleased so Far.
Thanks to all who have offered there advice as well much appreciated.