Ten Years ago I joined the Forum...

"As for friendly and lack of profanity? Well those of you who were members back in the early 2000's do know a bit of that..."

Does anyone here have any idea what this guy is talking about?

If I had to go out on a limb I'm guessing Mobile, Craig, Jazman, and possibly a couple of others that didn't get along too well. [:D]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"As for friendly and lack of profanity? Well those of you who were members back in the early 2000's do know a bit of that..."

Does anyone here have any idea what this f*****g guy is talking about?

we need our own forum section I think.....where profanity and unfriendlyness is not frowned upon....how about the "profanityforum"?

warm regards from sunny el salvador, Tony

(been here a little bit longer than 10 years)

• 1 month later...

I guess I am now "That Guy", and I even purchased my crossovers from Dean for the Cornwalls, VRD's from Craig, Blueberry from Mark. The names mentioned where correct, mobile homeless, and I believe Eric or something like that were others. But in all those posts were lots of useful information that I continue to use to this day.

Thanks again, although I do not post much I can usually be found lurking : )

All: I just now noticed this thread started by Roger (IndyKlipschFan). I've been back in college full time since January, so I'm not on the forum nearly as much as in the past. Although, I do miss it, I must stay focused on my studies in hopes that it will lead me to future employment. I've obviously missed a lot of good threads and posts on here the past five months.

My reason for dropping by this thread is very important to me: I joined this forum back in August of 2002 after my first Klipsch purchase: A ProMedia 5.1 surround system for the PC in my video editing lab at home. Since then, not only have I purchased and enjoyed a wealth of Klipsch products, but I have also conversed with many of you here, met hundreds of you at the various Klipsch Pilgrimages and most of all, became friends with many of you and the folks who work at Klipsch. I must tell you that among the folks of this forum who have actually become my close friends, I must say that Roger is an incredible person. He is generous, has a vast appreciation of music and great sound, he knows the product lines front to back, he owns many Heritage line products, loves to share his knowledge and experience with others, is a great dad to his two children and honest to a fault. It’s people like Roger that make the Klipsch Forum a great place to be and I am so proud to have Roger as one of my close friends! I could name a whole bunch of you other close friends too and you know who you are! J Thank you Roger and thank you Klipsch for making this possible. Without this forum, none of us would ever have met, and that would be a crime! I wish you all well! -Glenn

Glenn, good for you? What are you studying? I just finished a class I took with my youngest: Drafting and AutoCAD. Man, you must be an expert with that program!

• Moderators

I've been back in college full time since January

I've been back in college full time since January

Good deal Picky, Congratulations, and they said you can't teach old dogs new tricks. [:o] Just kidding that's great. [H]

Roger helped me a lot, after I first got to know my Filipina. He gave me advice on filling out all the forms (you did know that our guv'mint has forms didn't you?). Carna and I managed to get her over here to the States without having to redo a single form or application, without being asked to supply extra information. It was long enough as it was, but there were no mistakes on our part and we never hired an attorney or used a service to accomplish our goal, which saved a LOT of money.

What could be better than that?

Then there is all the info on his system! So cool, and I still haven't made it up there to visit.

Congrats, Roger, I'll have ten years this August.

Bruce