Anyone heard from Craig at NOSValves?

wipster

I've got a couple HF-85 Eicos that I want to send in to get rebuilt so I sent him an e-Mail over a week ago and left a VM for him earlier this week, but have yet to get a response. There's nothing on the NOSValves webpage that indicates there is a problem. I also checked this Forum and it doesn't look like he's posted since mid February of this year. From the postings I've read by and about him, this seems rather out of character... I hope everything's OK and he's alright.

Guest davidness

Last time he emailed me was March 7th, although he didn't respond to my last email from the 10th, although it wan't the kind that required a response. I know he's recently got several VRD new build orders, so he might be busy with with those.

Last time he emailed me was March 7th, although he didn't respond to my last email from the 10th, although it wan't the kind that required a response. I know he's recently got several VRD new build orders, so he might be busy with with those.

Thanks David... I did leave a voice mail message for him last week, so hopefully he'll get back with me fairly quick. I was just concerned that something may have happened to him, that's the main issue.

One thing's for sure, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having too much business in today's economy, especially in Michigan!

Actuially fishing in Ontario for Craig is in May.

I got an e mail from him a week ago.

He does "keep his head down" when he has orders for VRDs. When people order them he works pretty hard to get them built tested and properly packaged quickly.

Thanks AF... my needs may not be as urgent now anyway as I just purchased another HF-85 off of eBay. This one looks and reads good, so keep your fingers crossed... ;-)>

I actually sent him an amp this week and according to FedX no one was there to sign for it on the first try.

This gets weirder by the day... it seems a little early for him to go fishing, at least according to the posting on his website from last year, and if he were to be unavailable for any significant time period (and it's been a couple weeks now) I would have thought he would have put a message on his webpage and/or voicemail message and/or e-Mail "out of office" reply.

Weird scenes inside the goldmine indeed...

Nothing to weird guys.. I've literally just had a pretty bad last 6 weeks or so. Nothing serious just one silly thing after another. The 10 inches of snow today would be a good example of time spent where its not expected. It took 6 hours and all my energy to clear the two driveway. I'll try to get with you on the HF-85's in the next couple days.

I actually sent him an amp this week and according to FedX no one was there to sign for it on the first try.

Fed Ex ran late yesterday so I missed him since I had to unexpectedly head out the door about 4:30. It looks like they are either late or not running today because of the snow storm and I have to head out in a few minutes again today. I will be here all day tomorrow for sure.

Craig,

I don't even know you and it's good to hear from you! I was just more than a bit concerned by your absence from the board, as you are rather a constant poster. While I'm sorry that you had a bad last six weeks (believe me, I'm out on long-term disability, so I kinda know the feeling), I'm really glad to hear that you're OK, as I'm sure a lot of other Klipschers are as well.

Take your time with the info on my HF-85's... I bought another one off of eBay Sunday night and hopefully that will get me by for a while (if I ever hear from the seller).

Look forward to speaking with you sometime in the future,