RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

Looks very nice , I just unnpacked my new RC-64ll and it was damaged it had a large dent on the front edge , But before packing it up to return it . I figured why not hook it up to see if I will even like the sound of it , Hooked it to my XPA-3 and I was shocked the RC-64II is worth every penny I for sure will be getting another one .

Looks very nice , I just unnpacked my new RC-64ll and it was damaged it had a large dent on the front edge , But before packing it up to return it . I figured why not hook it up to see if I will even like the sound of it , Hooked it to my XPA-3 and I was shocked the RC-64II is worth every penny I for sure will be getting another one .

Welcome to the Forum and interesting first post.

Sorry for the 1st post I had to vent , Bad enough it was damaged they " One Call " wanted me to pay for return shipping .

So this morning I called Vanns and they had a sale going , I wasnt ready but I had to do it (2) RF-7ll and (1) RC-64II

for 3199.90 shipped to the door I will have them Fri it was buy (2) RF-7II for full price and get the RC-64II Free

Sorry for the 1st post I had to vent , Bad enough it was damaged they " One Call " wanted me to pay for return shipping .

So this morning I called Vanns and they had a sale going , I wasnt ready but I had to do it (2) RF-7ll and (1) RC-64II

for 3199.90 shipped to the door I will have them Fri it was buy (2) RF-7II for full price and get the RC-64II Free

Fantastic deal!

Hi Folksss...

A1UC, I just check Vanns and I did not see any offer that you mention, is that just over the phone

offer only. For 3199.90, that is like buy 2 RF-7II and get free RC-64II. I hope is not a complement for

the damage item that you received. BTW, did you buy the damage unit from Vann or from other retailer?

And I assume that you get that promotion for the premium A grade speaker and not B grade speaker.

bonedaddy77, I check ebay and did not see that "B grade" speaker that you got. Have the link?

For 2000.00 2 RF-7II and RC-64II, that also a good deal too.

SKU Description Price Qty Subtotal
542444108 Klipsch RF7 II $1,599.95 1 $1,599.95
542444108 Klipsch RF7 II $1,599.95 1 $1,599.95
548997925 KLIP RC64 II BLACK CENTER SPEAKER $0.00 1 $0.00
Subtotal: $3,199.90
Shipping: $0.00
Tax Subtotal: $0.00
Grand Total: $3,199.90
Adjustments: $0.00
Net Charges: $3,199.90
You have to call and no I didnt buy B stock and the damaged one came from One Call

I just got off the phone with mike at Acoustic Sound Design and he said he will sell the brand new set with the 7'sand 64 in both colors for 2900.00 shipped this is the best deal so far or 2400 b stock but this is off ebay

Okay now what , I paid 3200 and Acoustic Sound Design will do 2900 for the same thing

3200 was 1yr intrest free , but for 300 savings I might have to whip out the visa if I can cancel my order in the morning

For 3200 you get the Premium A grade speaker, for 2900 you get the B grade speaker.

Which one are you OK with, like the premium or lower grade? They state that all quality

build for the B grade speaker are that same as the premium, only difference is the wood.

To me, if that is the case and since it hard to tell the difference between the two when

you look at them in the picture probably won't look much difference in person either.

I would go with the B grade if U can cancel the other order to save me 300.00 and use

for something else.