RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

Here are some pictures of what One Call sent me.

http://s462.photobucket.com/albums/qq349/a1uc/Klipsch/

Now I understand things get damaged in shipping , it happens.

But when you end up with somthing like this and call in the damage and they tell you , You need to cover return shipping

Wait , I didnt change my mind you sent me damaged item and your going to make me pay return shipping

yes sir those are our rules .

I did end up getting the return shipping coverd , but they sure didnt want to cover it , I wil be cutting up the One Call card that is for sure

Well I called Vanns and asked them if they would price match , after I already made the purchase

they said no , They said I could refuse it when it arrives and pay return shipping frieght

I guess thats fair why should they pay shipping 2x , but if I do that it will use up my 200-300 savings

Guess next time I just need to call around more , dont get me wrong 3200 is still a good deal for A stock

but 2900-2999 would of been a better deal .

I will always check with acoustic sound design next time arround read below how could you go wrong

Low Price Guarantee

Our guarantee is simple - and as you can see, short and to the point. We guarantee to match or beat any advertised price posted by another authorized dealer. Our Guarantee is good for 30 DAYS. Meaning, if you buy any product from us that is priced lower at an authorized dealer within 30 days of your purchase, we will match the new price. Our guarantee is unique to the industry - to our knowledge, we are the only company that offers a 30 Day Low Price Guarantee.

A1UC,

3200 for Premium A grade is very good I didn't even know you can get that deal

for 2 RF-7II and RC-64II since the original of RF-7II pair is already at the price MSRP.

When am ready to buy Acoustic sound design will be the first to call.

BTW, when you call them and get the quote, there is no TAX and SHIPPING cost right?

If no tax and shipping cost, it great deal !!!!!

Any special negotiating skill require to get the deal you got? Oh just ask and you shall receive?

Wow, you guys paid a lot. I can show you a place that sells a pair of RF7-II's for $2470 a pair, and the RF82-II's for $1037 a pair.

Okay now add in the center Channel , If all I wanted was the R-7's I could get that price from a few places

I posted a link showing the prices anyone can buy them at.

Right here ---------------->>> http://www.radiocrafts.ca/klipsch.html

Anyone else going to post a link to these prices you are quoting, or is this just air? LOL

I already did. A solid 2 months on the forum and already calling people out. Lol. BTW... Brand new and price included shipping and tax. I'm talking about the rf7ii's and rc64ii.

I already did. A solid 2 months on the forum and already calling people out. Lol. BTW... Brand new and price included shipping and tax. I'm talking about the rf7ii's and rc64ii.

I'm not calling anyone out...lol...I'm just asking to see links to the stores people are buying them at.

I can't find your post showing where you can buy them at for $2500 all inclusive. ?