RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Boilermaker86 said:

Thought I would share some new photos....

I feel like I’m in the IMAX with these speakers!

954F01C0-C92A-4BB4-8ED8-5887161350EB.jpeg

D332B9EB-E53F-4895-AD5D-A66B91BEA040.jpeg

Beautiful. I believe I got my same setup as you from the same dealer. I’m in awe of these speakers and how much more dynanic they are than my 280’s (which are no slouch). My Marantz SR-7010 paired with the Marantz MM-7055 amplifier makes my jaw drop and puts a huge grin on the face of all my friends who come to listen. I do not regret saving over $800 by not getting the III’s. The II’s are all i could ask for and more.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, miliellie111 said:

Beautiful. I believe I got my same setup as you from the same dealer. I’m in awe of these speakers and how much more dynanic they are than my 280’s (which are no slouch). My Marantz SR-7010 paired with the Marantz MM-7055 amplifier makes my jaw drop and puts a huge grin on the face of all my friends who come to listen. I do not regret saving over $800 by not getting the III’s. The II’s are all i could ask for and more.

Yes I saved money by not getting the IIIs. I can use towards a new Marantz receiver! The IIIs in Black looks sharp though. 

On 4/11/2018 at 1:58 AM, Peter said:

I have the RF7 II and the RC64 II
still used my Denon AVR 3313 but here in The Netherlands there I have the possibility to buy a brand new AVR X7200WA
It is one of the last units, if I convert it to dollars it’s $2300

I think this is a good deal and a great update of my system

Is there someone with the same configuration or anyone with experience with this Denon 7200?

Thanks, and regrets from The Netherlands

I have the denon x6400 with the rf7ii and rc64ii. Sounds great! Added two R115SW too. Love this setup.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dubs said:

I have the denon x6400 with the rf7ii and rc64ii. Sounds great! Added two R115SW too. Love this setup. 

What a great front soundstage!  I don't know what you have for surrounds (if any) but it almost doesn't matter the front is so strong.

I am running currently 5.1 for the TV room but I actually prefer 3.0 w/ RF-83's and RC-64.

Already told it in the reciever thread, the 7200 rocks [emoji41]
Much better sound in surround and stereo, this is how I heard de klipsch at a demo by the dealer when I bought them!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Already told it in the reciever thread, the 7200 rocks [emoji41]
Much better sound in surround and stereo, this is how I heard de klipsch at a demo by the dealer when I bought them!

How I heard is not good English I think [emoji23][emoji23]

• 1 year later...

I've come to realize that I'm years out of date in documenting the configuration of my main rig.  Dual Rythmik sealed subwoofers (E15) have been on the screen wall since May 17.  Not shown is a third generic subwoofer on the back wall, which I will someday replace with a Rythmik, possibly an L22 (dual 12-in sealed).

IMG_1135.thumb.jpg.59f0b00733c9620bbd06d4d44ab01789.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/5/2019 at 2:27 PM, hootowls said:

I've come to realize that I'm years out of date in documenting the configuration of my main rig.  Dual Rythmik sealed subwoofers (E15) have been on the screen wall since May 17.  Not shown is a third generic subwoofer on the back wall, which I will someday replace with a Rythmik, possibly an L22 (dual 12-in sealed).

IMG_1135.thumb.jpg.59f0b00733c9620bbd06d4d44ab01789.jpg

The room looks great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello everyone !
Can anyone guide me to the right place ?
Just bought the RF82ii and the transport was able to lose the rubber feet and scratch the metal feet !

Searched like 2 days and can't find single one to buy need the front and back for both speakers !

Even Klipch support couldn't help me, they don't ship to Brazil, and I don't know what to do !

Thank you all :D

c603fa87_RF-7Foot07.jpeg

On 10/20/2022 at 10:01 AM, Farouk said:

Hello everyone !
Can anyone guide me to the right place ?
Just bought the RF82ii and the transport was able to lose the rubber feet and scratch the metal feet !

Searched like 2 days and can't find single one to buy need the front and back for both speakers !

Even Klipch support couldn't help me, they don't ship to Brazil, and I don't know what to do !

Thank you all :D

c603fa87_RF-7Foot07.jpeg

Is there a Klipsch dealer there?

Maybe they can order, Those speakers got there somehow.