RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

One more pic. This is my old front speaker Paradigm monitor 9 , 8" speakers. LOL looks like a little baby next to the RF-7II. Thing with Paradigm is it's a good speaker , but takes alot of juice to drive them. example my power conditioner shows power usage. When i crank up the volume to - 15 my amp usage goes up to 2 amps. Now with the Klipsch i crank up the volume to -15 and my usage of power does'nt even move. And i dont suggest staying in that room, lol these speakers not only sound amazing but the output is outstanding.[<:o)][Y]

Thanks man yes they sound great! Got one more sub behind the couch

3 subs ,I have 2 and my whole house shakes , for real .I dont need any tactical tranducers my subs do a good enough job of that.(Butt Kicker) Thats cool though.

Jason you should try private messaging people for more information. Although it is not a rule (that i know of) there usually is not globs of price talk in this part of the forum. Sorry i cannot help you on the dsp-3400, where i got mine is a local hole in the wall dealer. If you live in michigan pm me and i will tell you where they are located.

Todzilla enjoy your setup. You did the right thing and got the rc-62 with your setup, for that reason alone i think you will find yourself extremely satisfied with your system. Klipsch makes some great speakers!

Jason you should try private messaging people for more information. Although it is not a rule (that i know of) there usually is not globs of price talk in this part of the forum. Sorry i cannot help you on the dsp-3400, where i got mine is a local hole in the wall dealer. If you live in michigan pm me and i will tell you where they are located.

Todzilla enjoy your setup. You did the right thing and got the rc-62 with your setup, for that reason alone i think you will find yourself extremely satisfied with your system. Klipsch makes some great speakers!

I love it BlubitRates, I'm just getting the upgrade bug. The 7's are out of my price range for now anyway. I need an amp and some Reference surrounds first anyway.

Thanks man yes they sound great! Got one more sub behind the couch

3 subs ,I have 2 and my whole house shakes , for real .I dont need any tactical tranducers my subs do a good enough job of that.(Butt Kicker) Thats cool though.
i hear you 1 of the front subs would be plenty. all personally preference. i don't have any of them cranked

Blubitrate: msrp on the 3400 is $999. My dealer offered 15% off and I bargained to 20% off. No offense to you but it just seems like everytime I post a price for some deal I find someone writes back that they got a better deal or "you should be able to find it for less". Don't get me wrong... I would love for someone to tell me about a better deal. But a better deal with specifics like the dealer name and or a web link. I just posted a question asking about $2200 being a good deal on rf7ii's and was told that it was way too much but of course no reply on where to get this fantastic fictitious find.

Really....$2200 was way too much? who told ya that? I read $2200 was a decent price in a post[^o)] Fantastic and ficticious? you callin' someone a liar? Hang around about a decade before you get so cocky[;)]. I buy lots of gear, so I get some great deals, special deal for me waayyy less than $2200, big whoop.The $2200 is still a decent price just as I stated, if you like the new 7's.

All you RF7ii owners suck! I got my RF62ii's a month ago and now you have me dreaming about an upgrade! Seriously, they are some bad mamma jamma's!!

rf-62iis sound really good. grats man

I had the rf-82 set up before and loved it. Wow now that I think about it. This is my 4th reference set up