Official Pilgrimage 2011 Info

Will there be an itinerary with maps and all that jazz? Might make it a lot easier for the first-timers...

Anyone feel free to PM me for my phone number if you want to meet up on Friday. Most people typically hang out at the Holiday Inn Express (even if you're staying at a different hotel).

I think there would be interest in hearing the Belles and comparing to the Cornwalls. We could perhaps even set up in different rooms at the farmhouse. In 2006 we had Cornwalls in one room and Khorns in another room

Bells/Cornwalls would be great to have. My SET amps match better with Bells than Cornwalls, & the pCats will make the Cornwalls really bump. It would be a real treat to hear both speakers.

Thanks, Conmar,

SSH

Bells/Cornwalls would be great to have. My SET amps match better with Bells than Cornwalls, & the pCats will make the Cornwalls really bump. It would be a real treat to hear both speakers.

Thanks, Conmar,

SSH

This is very true. I heard my 300B SET amps on both and I was surprised at the difference the fully horn loaded speakers made with SET. The extra effeciency and horn loading matters.

Attendees... Please prepare for the heat...At least some of us need to bring a canopy, and a fan with a long_ heavy_ extention cord.

I just talked to Trey, and he said that he will have some tent cover, some fans and a misting system. Predicted temp is 90-92 with relatively (for here) low humidity. If the crowd is large, the provided shade will not suffice, so be prepared, if possible.

See you there!

SSH

Last year it was 105 degrees so be prepared to bring lots of water and cold drinks. Staying hydrated is the most important thing, everyone! Even if you have nothing else, at least bring your umbrella to provide some shade and a camp chair to sit in. Last year folding camp chairs were only $9 bucks at the Hope Wal-Mart. Sorry, I am unable to join you all this year. Have fun and stay safe! Enjoy the show and each other's company! Klipsch Rocks! -Glenn

Photo courtesy of dtel:

post-10177-13819657078346_thumb.jpg

Iain,

Kind of dorky...but..cool... [8-)]

I wonder if the fans run on solar power? I saw a pith helmet with integral fan and silicon solar cells a while back...it keeps your head cool until a cloud comes rolling by. Bummer. [8-|]

• Moderators

I could use a specially located one for excess flatulence! Of course the fan motor would have to pass the UL explosion-proof rating for hazardous locations.

Lee

[:o] And yes that could be dangerous, I can see it now, the fan comes on and your pants explode off in pieces, although it would be a hit on you tube.