FRIDAY NIGHT JUNE 10TH 2011

• Klipsch Employees

I booked the "Farm House" for Friday night for you guys to use if you want.

The supper 8 has a room as well and they are offering rooms at a good rate. Some with frig and microwave.

The local club will have live music and has extended an invite to any of you what are 21 and up to stop by.

More info to come ....

I would like someone to take the rains of the Friday night "thing" as I will have my hands full.

• Like 1

The farmhouse was a great gathering place at the Hope Pil. time-before-last. We set-up some awesome arrays of various system configurations. To those who can, please bring and share your gear. It's also a good time to get to hear your stuff with other stuff, so if you've wondered how your amp sounds with another Klipsch speaker, bring it on. It's also a great place to share your Klipsch (or part with some gear). I'll start a "I'm bringing to the farmhouse" thread.

SSH

Hi Trent,

This will be my first exposure to the Pilgrimage, I have been following all posts and have many questions! I have listed a group of (3) with Amy Unger, that will be attending the festivities in Hope this year, we have all been Klipsch Heritage speaker owners for decades! If you could be so kind as to help us navigate through the details that are expected to get us there in one piece, It would be very much appreciated. We are leaving from Chicago, destined for Hope, Arkansas. Is there an Itinerary available to follow, so as to keep the confusion to a minimum?

Many Thanks,

Mchael

• Klipsch Employees

Hi Trent,

This will be my first exposure to the Pilgrimage, I have been following all posts and have many questions! I have listed a group of (3) with Amy Unger, that will be attending the festivities in Hope this year, we have all been Klipsch Heritage speaker owners for decades! If you could be so kind as to help us navigate through the details that are expected to get us there in one piece, It would be very much appreciated. We are leaving from Chicago, destined for Hope, Arkansas. Is there an Itinerary available to follow, so as to keep the confusion to a minimum?

Many Thanks,

Mchael

Hey Michael,

Its all easy...jump on 57/55 south until you hit 40W....hang a left on 440 to 30 and exit on #31. Hotels are on your right....Not sure, but think I will be at the supper 8.

Friday night most of the guys get together and hang out and listen to music on as many systems as they can.

Sat morning about 9am we meet at the plant for tours and demos...then head out to lunch.

About 3 or so we will fire up the pro gear at the festival. the show will go until about mid night. After party info to come later.

Sunday, we may go for a motorcycle ride as others head home.

Chi town is about 14-16 hr from Hope. Be sure to watch you gas gage on I-55 close to the river...there is not much out there and few gas stops.

the farm house is a house that a local bank owns and rents out for events.

As the date grows closer there will be maps and contact list sent out.

• Like 1

You need to put IBSlammin' in charge! He'll have neighbors from 10 miles away complaining about the SPL'sSurprise Love ya TBig Smile

WHAT? IB Conservative. Don't care what Dr.Who measured with the SPL meter.[:#]

Now that first night with the H1's in the hotel room was a little loud.[6]

tc

PS: If I get to come, I will bring some room treatments for Farm House......

• 4 weeks later...

PS: If I get to come, I will bring some room treatments for Farm House......

Hopefully something a bit more than sheets....I don't mind loud so much so long as it ain't so harsh that I'd prefer to be hammering nails into my skull... [;)][:P]

I'd love to get the chance to hear a bunch of the latest fads. I'll probably bring my measurement rig if anyone is interested in playing around with them shenanigans...

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to get the chance to hear a bunch of the latest fads. I'll probably bring my measurement rig if anyone is interested in playing around with them shenanigans...

You mean like, cable elevators, shatki stones, and various other tweaks>? [:P] Someone might just have a green sharpie with them to coat the edge of cd's.....[^o)][:P]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

It was. Thanks, Trey. Thanks Seadog.

SSH

Yes thanks.

I didn't listen for a long time standing in the back but it sounded pretty amazing, I had never heard Cornwall's outside especially with those electronics.

I LOVE the way music sounds out in the open like that, It's hard to beat. imo