What are the best bluray movies ??

larbo13

Another vote for Master and Commander.

I am tired of robotic transforming cars assassins who hunt Canadian Vampires from outerspace while in highschool studying for thier SATs and getting ready for prom aboard an aircraft carrier movies. Micheal Bay movies suck.

Another vote for Master and Commander.

I am tired of robotic transforming cars assassins who hunt Canadian Vampires from outerspace while in highschool studying for thier SATs and getting ready for prom aboard an aircraft carrier movies. Micheal Bay movies suck.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.... so it's not that I love Michael Bay films...but he has produced some that I thought were good. Maybe your not into these types of movies but The remakes he produced of Nightmare on Elm street, Friday the 13th, Amittyville Horror, and Texas Chainsaw massacre were very good. The guy that played freddy was loads better than the original. Friday the 13th was EXACTLY what I expected it to be (random killings and hot young women). Ryan Reynolds was great in Amittyville horror and Texas chainsaw was quality as well.

You basically know what your gonna get with Michael Bay...over the top unrealistic action sequences. Just like those in Transformers, Bad boys, and the rock. I mean how can you not like the rock? Sean Connery, Nick Cage, Ed Harris, William Forsythe, John Spencer. even a bad director could make a good movie with that cast. lol

Most all of these posted are great but the one that sick out in my mind is "Master and Commander". Makes you feel like you were on the deck of a sailing vessel; and those cannon balls crashing through the ship and flying over your head WOW!!! Big Smile

Ditto, that is an excellent movie to test your surround-sound on. Very cool, the sound guys did an excellent job on this one.

2nd for King Kong

I love the Resident Evil series, but was blown away by the sound on the second one (Resident Evil: Apocalypse)

The Incredible Hulk (starring Edward Norton)

Wanted

are some of the ones that stand out for me as having excellent sound quality.

Also this.