Nezff's Custom Speaker Cables

Youthman

So yesterday afternoon I had the chance to install Neilson's new cables into my weekend rig. McIntosh MC-2105 amp, C-26 Pre-amp, Sony 79ES cdp & my Klipsch Chorus II's with the obligatory Bob Crites Titanium tweeter diapraghms & crossovers. These were replacing some generic monster cable speaker wire, 16 guage with banana plugs.

Nezff's cables are really beautiful, double sleeves with pants & shrinking, tight fit with the plugs. Really top shelf work, the wires they replaced were flimsy by comparison. I have no worries that these cables would be damaged if they caught a corner of a heavy amp or got hung up underneath furniture. I played a variety of music after installing them, I started with Lyle Lovett since his cds are usually well recorded. It sounded nice and crisp. Moved on to REM, followed by Irma Thomas & then jazz sax player Houston Person. All of the music sounded as it should, I am glad I took the plunge and picked up Neilson's speaker cables. Tonight I will put the second set to work in my apartment & see how they sound with my Cornwall II's. I expect more of the same.

I've got a wall situation like this...

I want the cables to run along the walls where the TV is mounted from the amp to all four CW's... you can see the right angle bends that are involved.I probably could get away with a single right angle as the other portions are hidden. and excuse me... 90 degrees, my bad