Nezff's Custom Speaker Cables

Youthman

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nez, any chance you can post a picture of a small piece of the black mesh over the Fire? That might look really cool. Much like you toned down the red in my cables. Also what is the black & blue combo you posted earlier in the thread? Those are nice as well. Thanks.

the black with the blue band was something I bought from hong kong. I bought like 25 or so feet and wanted to try it out. I made those for a guy that liked the color.

I have done a ogre with the small black like yours:

Posted Image

Ill have to post a pic of the fire toned down. give me a few.

Hey Nez, any chance you can post a picture of a small piece of the black mesh over the Fire? That might look really cool. Much like you toned down the red in my cables. Also what is the black & blue combo you posted earlier in the thread? Those are nice as well. Thanks.

DSC00171.jpg

..Got the speakers cable and test on my toy ...so beauty ,and I love this ,I compair with Kimber Kable ,very close ..Good job my friend ..check your email ,some more order coming .....

Just to let everyone know that I have UPDATED the second post of this thread to include all the possible colors I can get for you. Please take a look here:

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/p/147585/1518677.aspx#1518677

There's a problem... most (all?) of the color names are associated with the wrong pictures. Huh?

You do understand that the name is over the picture

Doh! I guess if you miss that little word "Fire" like I did, it appears that the names are underneath the examples.... Sorry! [:$]