Just starting to build retro system

FranklinCawen

Hi. New to forum. New to Klipsch. Too embarassed to tell you what I'm currently using other than a mishmash of Onkyo, Bose, and Cambridge Soundworks.

Thought I'd upgrade by going old school. Just bought some KSF s5's on bid site. supposed to receive next week. Now I'm fired up about replacing fronts and center. Thinking 8.5's for the front and C-5 for center. What do you think? If logic is sound, does anyone know where I might start looking, other than bid site?

Thanks for your help and please don't make fun of me for not knowing anything.__________________________

mother of the bride dress

mother of the groom dresses

flower girl dress

• Moderators

Welcome to the forums (although you have 33 posts). [:D]

Too embarassed to tell you what I'm currently using other than a mishmash of Onkyo, Bose, and Cambridge Soundworks.

Nothing wrong with that. I think many of us started out that way. I know I did. A lot of mix matched components and speakers.

I cannot comment on those speakers as I have never heard them.

anyone know where I might start looking, other than bid site?

Definitely keep an eye out on your local Craigslist. Lots of goodies there, many times you can get stuff at a steal.

Thanks for your help and please don't make fun of me for not knowing anything.

Hahahahahahah.....Just kidding. [:D] Most of us around here are very courteous and glad to help out so ask all the questions you want.