• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PeterGalea

PeterGalea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:56 AM

I am new to this site - nice to see a site devoted to Kilpsch - we've been enjoying the warm sound of our Cornwall II for 25 years - they always sound great - retiring and moving out of the province and don;t really want to move the big stuff so we are selling our complete system - does anybody know what a pair of Cornwall II are worth?

Also want to sell our SUMO Power amps, crossover, sub woofer, preamp, tuner, Yamaha dual tape recorder, Sony DVD and Akai Reel to Reel. - think I'll keep the Kenwood Turntable as I assume they are hard to replace.

Peter

#2 Shodrewken

Shodrewken

Klipsch Forum Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • LocationLong Beach, CA

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

I'm not certain on prices right now, I'm sure others will chime in for that. But if you get a chance, getting some pictures of your equipment will help with your sale. Also lets us know where your from! Oh and welcome to the forum!

Man Cave 7.2 HT

Speakers:  Klipsch RF-7 II, RC-64 II, RS-62 II, RB-81 II, Dual Stereo Integrity DIY 18" Subs

Pre/Amps: Onkyo TX-NR818, Emotiva XPA-2, Behringer iNuke 3000dsp

Display:    Samsung PN64F8500

Misc:        Apple AirPort, Chromecast, Playstation 4, Wii U, APC BE750G UPS

Living room 2.1 System

Speakers: Klipsch La Scala, RSW-15,

Pre/Amp:  Onkyo TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, Acurus A250

Display:    Panasonic TC-P60GT50

Misc:        Apple TV. Panasonic Blu-Ray Player, Xbox 360, Verizon Fios DVR, Sabrent HDMI Switcher

Computer Speakers, Portables and extra's

Klipsch Promedia 5.1 Ultras, Klipsch kmc3, Klipsch Chorus II

#3 aeonsys

aeonsys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:48 AM

Peter, PM sent.

#4 Tracy - Vintage nut

Tracy - Vintage nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

I am new to this site - nice to see a site devoted to Kilpsch - we've been enjoying the warm sound of our Cornwall II for 25 years - they always sound great - retiring and moving out of the province and don;t really want to move the big stuff so we are selling our complete system - does anybody know what a pair of Cornwall II are worth?

Also want to sell our SUMO Power amps, crossover, sub woofer, preamp, tuner, Yamaha dual tape recorder, Sony DVD and Akai Reel to Reel. - think I'll keep the Kenwood Turntable as I assume they are hard to replace.

Peter

I have seen them advertised for 800.00 for a pair and sold within a couple of days. Other pairs I've seen advertised were between 1200.00-1600.00 but see them still for sale. Just giving you a range of what I've seen anyway.

Talk to you later