Cornwall II

PeterGalea

I am new to this site - nice to see a site devoted to Kilpsch - we've been enjoying the warm sound of our Cornwall II for 25 years - they always sound great - retiring and moving out of the province and don;t really want to move the big stuff so we are selling our complete system - does anybody know what a pair of Cornwall II are worth?

Also want to sell our SUMO Power amps, crossover, sub woofer, preamp, tuner, Yamaha dual tape recorder, Sony DVD and Akai Reel to Reel. - think I'll keep the Kenwood Turntable as I assume they are hard to replace.

Peter

• 2 years later...

I am new to this site - nice to see a site devoted to Kilpsch - we've been enjoying the warm sound of our Cornwall II for 25 years - they always sound great - retiring and moving out of the province and don;t really want to move the big stuff so we are selling our complete system - does anybody know what a pair of Cornwall II are worth?

Also want to sell our SUMO Power amps, crossover, sub woofer, preamp, tuner, Yamaha dual tape recorder, Sony DVD and Akai Reel to Reel. - think I'll keep the Kenwood Turntable as I assume they are hard to replace.

Peter

I have seen them advertised for 800.00 for a pair and sold within a couple of days. Other pairs I've seen advertised were between 1200.00-1600.00 but see them still for sale. Just giving you a range of what I've seen anyway.

Talk to you later