Wall of Jubilee's

rigma

The front three Jubs is serious stuff. Add the Danley DTS-10 subs and it's killer! Jub as surrounds? Are you freaking kidding? What about the extra Jub bass bins up front? What are those for?

Are all the Jubs run passively with those massiave crossovers? Or are some active as well?

How big is that screen? It is 2.35:1?

It all looks amazing! Best on the forum as far as my tastes run!

EDIT: You answered some of my questions while I was composing! I actually purchased Burlesque in blu-ray because of the increadible drums!! It must sound fantastic on your system! It already does on mine!

The front three Jubs is serious stuff. Add the Danley DTS-10 subs and it's killer! Jub as surrounds? Are you freaking kidding? What about the extra Jub bass bins up front? What are those for?

Are all the Jubs run passively with those massiave crossovers? Or are some active as well?

How big is that screen? It is 2.35:1?

It all looks amazing! Best on the forum as far as my tastes run!

See 4 post up. You were probably post at the same time I was writing it.

I knew as I hovered the cursor over the link that this could be special, just from the title.

I can't come up with the proper superlative. That is nothing short of astounding! Geez, I'd never come out of that room. My hat is off to you, sir, well done!

Thanks for all the compliments from everyone.

A special thanks to Mike TN (mikebse2a3) for comming this past weekend to help get it all tuned up.

Oh, and for my wife Beck for liking this stuff as much as I do and helping in all the builds.

rigma

• Thanks 1

That's special Rigma...enjoy.

He means to say exquisite....or stunning...or something good!

Yes

What they said. Enjoy.

[8][8][8][H][8][8][8]

I've seen a picture of your crossover before but didn't realize just how large it is. Fantastic job!

• Moderators

I just seen this and was shocked, I thought you were done with just the original 2 Ch. You two have been very busy, that's just unbelievable.

FIRST CLASS 100% And it looks great also, You and Mrs Becky must be very happy with the way it turned out, how could you not be.

Unbelievable