Wall of Jubilee's

rigma

I think the DTS 10 Subs need to be by your feet to compensate for the time delay.

Strangely, I never thought of that...it explains why Danley marketed the TH-SPUD as a "couch sub"...[:^)]

Marion: you set the new standard...PWK would have been impressed. I'm sure that Roy is... [:)]

Chris

Marion, That is just amazing. Congrats. Looks fantastic and I can only imagine how good it sounds. So are you using active on the rears and center? What processor?

Yes, I'm using a Crown USM-810 for the rears, Danley's and the 2 front Jube bass bins (without horns). Passives are used for the front left, right and center.

One comment I can make is that the passive network pictures are deceivng. I actually handled those at one point. It took 2 of us to lift one of them out of the truck of a car and carry them. They are monstrous. I've never seen anything even close to those things.

If you havent' heard Tron in that room in 7.1 HD audio, try to watch it this weekend. It is now the top "Bass" movie I have heard in my HT. I thought my TH subs were shaking the sheetrock loose. In your room, you may want to post a warning...