The Klipsch Audio Community
rigma

Wall of Jubilee's

I can't stop crying......that is just frikin' Beautiful Man!!! cheerleadersmileyguy.gif

You Win and Congratulations, I hope you get to spend many, many hours in there! salute.gif

Dennie

rigma,

Let me ask the question everybody is thinking. How do you like the sound? Is it everything you thought it would be? Any plans for future changes?

Thanx, Russ

Now we need to see the network with a person in the pic for reference.....

Pay no attention to the knobby knees....

post-15072-13819639874232_thumb.jpg

Marion, you are truly the new Grand Wazoo-The Big Kahuna!

Congratulations on a project extremely well done!

What is amazing is that the 2 channel system is powered by a pair of barely 20 watt amps! That is a testament to the design and execution of Klipsch and why most of us are totally obsessed with their products!

Thanx-keep up the good work!

Now we need to see the network with a person in the pic for reference.....

Goodness...they're...large...[:|]

What is amazing is that the 2 channel system is powered by a pair of barely 20 watt amps!

I thought the 300B amps would only be about 10 watts each. Even so, I think it's great.

A slight highjack... Cap'n, how do you like your Moondogs?

Bruce

This is in the top 3 insane systems, I have seen by a company the "mass produces" speakers, but that crossover looks like something out of a NASA project! Great for you, maybe you should charge admission? What did the say in that movie...... IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME.

The other front Jubilee Bass Bins are powered by Crown K1 and are operating from 20 HZ to 55 HZ with EQ to add only the frequency's needed to obtain a flat response down to 20 HZ.

Wouldn't that be like 30dB of boost at 20Hz?

Rigma,

Many Kudos!!!

That is what I would have if I could, congradulations and I hope you enjoy it for many years.

Roger [Y][Y][Y][;)]

Great googlye Moogly! You sir, are a paragon, an exemplifies of all things Klipsch and have created one of the Audiophiles 7 Wonders of the World!

Most people would hide such wonders under a bush, so I can't thank you enough for being kind enough to share your joy with us.

So has Mike Beaser changed his mind on active versus passive since his visit? [:D]