Wall of Jubilee's

rigma

Amazing!!!! So then how do you deal with the upgrade bug???

Ha ha, that's a great question. Yes

Easy , 3 KPT-MCM-4-T Grand Cinema Speakers for the front 3 , flying Jubilee's all around , probably going to need adding one of those Danley Cineamonster things into the mix and of course a bigger room :)

I like the way you think. Those junior size Jubilees sure make great surrounds for for the real Mac Daddys......LOL

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...
25 minutes ago, mikebse2a3 said:

Bump for those interested in Jubilee and home theaters ssystem that haven't seen rigma's awesome system

Mike,

Thanks for bumping this!!!

rigma's original Jub build is what originally inspired me to build my clones.

Simply amazing Marion... still B)

I got to hear this setup.  A real treat.

He had some big Danley subs in both corners that I think were not necessary for music.  Using those extra Jubes for the low end on a DVD audio disc was phenomenal.  Also got to hear them with some of my own cuts I brought over.

Also.....he is an awesome guy.

• Like 1

I've never seen the movie Burlesque, but this clip from House of Flying Daggers gives a pretty good demonstration of surround sound.  I read about it in an audio magazine before I'd heard of the movie.

This clip takes place in the Peony Pavilion, a very large and fancy brothel.  The police captain, played by Andy Lau, a very popular Hong Kong actor, is looking for subversives.  He makes a bet with the blind dancer, played by Zhang Ziyi (best known from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon), to be settled by playing "the echo game".

House of Flying Daggers (The Echo Game Scene): 

On 04/17/2017 at 6:31 AM, Coytee said:

That picture doesn't give a sense of scale...

Try this one...

IMG_1241.jpg

Wasn't that the year yhere was a copper shortage...? Those huge coils must weigh a lot.