Audition for Heritage in the Phillidelphia area? Anyone available??

Coytee

Talking to a guy who lives in the Philly area. Given his budget, I told him he might want to give a listen to some Cornwalls or if he can swing it, LaScalas.

Like many, he's never heard them...but...has heard that Klipsch are (... insert various negative comments...) so he's never given them much of a thought.

I'm hoping someone is in the area with LaScalas or Cornwalls or maybe Belle's (just so he could hear what the LaScala might sound like).

I'm going to give him a link to this thread and see if anyone responds.

I can't help in the LaScala or Cornwall dept., but do have a pair of mostly up-to-date AK-4 K-horns that he can listen to for its highs and mids if he wants. I can say it's driven by unusual and IMO refined tube equipment.

I'm in the Bethesda, Maryland, area on the other side of Baltimore from Philly, so it would be a longish round trip. Do you know the gentleman?

Larry

I met a guy in the local police station who resides in Knoxville proper. Apparently he was wrongly accused of a few B&E's as when I saw him he was behind bars but had high hopes that his public defender would get him off since the last homeowner and arresting police officer beat the piss out of him and the fact that his own gun was not loaded. Anywho we got to talking about Klipsch and listening to audio in general and he seems like a real straight shooter. He asked me what was the most expensive speakers Klipsh made and I told him really that the Jubs are really the best regardless of price and I knew a gentlemen from outside of Knoxville who besides having a pasion for ear lobes also had a pair of very nice pair of Jubs in a relativily isolationed modern log cabin sans an alarm system. Well I don't have your address but if you could post it I would love to pass it on to him.

Thanks a ton.