Picture of the Day !

davis419b

Beautiful Bird there Loyd. "ONLY ran in the 13's" thats smoking in my book,, a blast I am sure... Meanwhile back to our Audio channel Beer

Cornman

We can go back to the audio channel anytime right now you have got me hopped up on racing again. Lloyd that is definately a nice car and I bet you wish you still had it. When I retired from drag racing 3 years ago and picked up this hobby the is the car I had when I sold my operation.

post-29696-13819640335038_thumb.jpg

Beautiful Bird there Loyd. "ONLY ran in the 13's" thats smoking in my book,, a blast I am sure... Meanwhile back to our Audio channel Beer

Cornman

The Lucerne Blue '72 'bird is in my garage at home. Idles darned near like a stocker, has ONE crossflow (transverse) muffler, a GM converter and 3.08 gears, yet runs 12.90's @ 106 in the Texas heat and humidity! It's a blast on the street - 530 lb-ft of tire broiling torque @ 2900 RPM . . .

post-37049-1381964035642_thumb.jpg

467" of Pure Pontiac Power, baby! [:D]

Pump gas, NO power adders, '72 455HO with 10:1 compression, forged rods, ported factory cylinder heads, SMALL solid lifter flat-tappet camshaft, factory stock intake, Q-Jet and exhaust manifolds, etc. It's an A/C, auto, power windows, AM-FM stereo and 8-track car. Loaded with options for it's day.

Engine dynoed @ 430 CBHP @ 5100 RPM and 530 CBTQ @ 2900 RPM.

post-37049-1381964035813_thumb.jpg