The "I'm Listening to my Klipsch Speakers and I'm In Love" Thread

SuBXeRo

This is the thread for those of you who feel that sensation of "I love my klipsch speakers" and are just relaxing and turn and just say "WOW" these sound so good.

Tell us what you are listening to when you get this feeling and what speakers you're listening to it on.

In my garage working out on my olympic weight set. Speakers are a pair of dual woofer lascala's (bass bin mod with extra woofer) running AL-4 xovers. Powered by a 5 watt SE amp. Feed by my iphone. listening to Santana from the 70's.

post-22082-13819640803654_thumb.jpg

I find Forte IIs awesome for music. However, i just replaced KV3 with Academy (thanks, Rplace) and redid EQ. Watching Master and Commander nearly brought me to tears, haha, so wussy. I might watch that movie again tonight! Hmmm, next in queue was Book of Eli...

A lot of the best sound to me comes (call me crazy) in the credits I love some of the music credits. I normally listen to the movies at about -17 but usually turn it up to about -10 for the credits. Can’t really close your eyes during movies but in the credits you can close your eyes and really just listen to the sound. A great example of this would be the first pirates movie (all 3 are great for this).

• 2 weeks later...

I've fallen back in love with my CD collection since getting my speakers a couple months ago. It makes me excited to get an amp and a new sub too.

On Sunday I was in a lazy mood and just sat in my recliner with a few beers and cranked up the music

Pink Floyd- The Wall

Seal's first Album

NIN- Downward Spiral

Someone could have broken in and taken half the stuff upstairs and I wouldn't have even noticed.

I'm spinning some newly aquired LPs this evening... It had been nearly 20 years since I last played vinyl until a few weeks ago, and I feel like a young kid all over again doing so...

Of course it sounds far better than it ever did back then listening through my Heresy IIIs... [H][Y]