First Forte II experience...

jrod

Just brought home a mint pair of Forte II OO, got them hooked up to the smaller Marantz... They sound pretty darn sweet. I am very impressed. Funny thing is, owning La Scalas, then RF-7's, they are actually kind of "small".

I love it, my gf actually called them "little guys". Most girls would consider Fortes WAY to big, mine thinks they are little!! I have successfully brainwashed her!

Anyway.... Yes, Fortes DO live up to the hype. Very, very nice sounding. Very balanced. Tons of bass, if you need it. Happy camper.

Very balanced. Tons of bass, if you need it.

[Y] Exactly what I thought when I got my Fortes! I had La Scalas and really noticed the difference in bass. Looking at the speakers next to each other you would think La Scalas would have the lower bass but the Fortes beat them.

I have enjoyed the Fortes more than the La Scalas.[:o]

Enjoy your Fortes!!

• Moderators

I love it, my gf actually called them "little guys". Most girls would consider Fortes WAY to big, mine thinks they are little!! I have successfully brainwashed her!

Perfect, great job, that beats the heck out of " not those big boxes in my living room" [bs].

[Y]

Jrod,

As you are currently discovering, the Forte II's are incredible. Try swapping out your Marantz receivers and see what the 2250b will do with your new aquisitions. They will probably thump a bit more. Experimenting with configurations is half the fun of this hobby.

Enjoy,

Bill

Thanks guys! Woke up like a kid at Christmas this AM, didn't get to really open them up last night.

I am definitely going to do that, Bill. Gotta get the 2250 back from the doctor, should be sometime next week. Can't wait.

I'm really enjoying these "little guys"!! Mumford and Sons is sounding very nice this morning.