Commercial Family Photo

kg4guy

Guest " "

that almost looks like the klipsch sound re-inforcement brochure cover pictures...only thing missing are thw mwm bass bins.

Mike they are the 2360A horns with 2445J (16 ohm ) drivers I have used the large bins two ways one with a LSI top on them and the other with the Behringer 2310 crossover with the JBL 2360A horns and the 2445J drivers it's a cheap unit but works ok until I get something better. This large bin can be crossed a little higher so anywhere between 500Hz-800Hz this is a reading I did of the large bin in the link. http://community.klipsch.com/forums/storage/6/1404487/003.JPG

Also going to try and daisy chain them with the 2 LSI's and the 2 FH-1 cabinet with the LSI top and use the sub out for the two large La scala bins for extra slam! [:)] Speakerfritz has guided me two some autoformers that I can use to compensate the 2ohm load in bridge mono with the Crown XLS 1000 .

That's telling him. "that's not a garage rig now look at this now that's a RIG". I'am impressed I bet the neighbours are too. Klipsch: Pissing off the neighbours since 1946. Best regards Moray James.

PS: and that snot nosed kid next door thinks his car system plays loud Ha!

why settle for a photo when you can have the real thing?

Yes very very nice set up would love to have a pair of the MCMs but is there any build plans for the bass bins MWM ?

I found the plans cool I'm in business!

Now that is way cool how much insulation has fallen out of the ceiling ? I'm thinking of making two bins and put the large La scala bins (38" wide by 32" deep) I built on top and the JBL 2360A horns on top of them then comes to the crossover it could get ugly...[:^)]