Bartered the LaScalas found veneer guy

Hours and hours and hours. I have only cut myself 9 times, and 1 burn from the iron. 1/2 gallon of Heatlock, 3 or 4 rolls of masking tape, 50 razors, 50 sheets of sandpaper, countless dusty colored buggers.... [+o(]but I'm coming down the home stretch.

post-46049-13819657630974_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

*gets popcorn* Watching with interest. Those cabinets are looking great!

I'm in Houston too... My beater cornwalls might not be worth the effort, but they never had a veneer at all...

Cut 9 times? I know every project needs a blood offering but that may be a bit much! ;-o

Thanks guys, good to hear from the locals I have been letting the oil soak in and dry before another sanding. The wounds are healing and I will be sanding again tonight.

My neighbor is a surgical assistant, so she has brought home a suture kit, just in case! [:(]

Blood, sweat, and tears, but the results have been worth it.

I have a pair of Corns that will get the spa treatment too.... I think the Corns are worth the effort to look as good as they sound. (Reasonable rates and trades welcome[;)])

• Like 1

My beater cornwalls might not be worth the effort, but they never had a veneer at all.

A little time spent at Cake's Speaker Spa and they will be beaters no more and would be well worth the effort/cost.

My beater cornwalls might not be worth the effort, but they never had a veneer at all.

A little time spent at Cake's Speaker Spa and they will be beaters no more and would be well worth the effort/cost.

"Cake's Speaker Spa" - now THAT'S funny!

Thanks CAKE, great job on the Belles. I highly recommend Ty to anyone within driving distance of Houston who is looking for a Spa job on their speakers and / or component cabinetry.

Holiday guests have departed and now I can go do some listening. We had a couple of neighbors over last night so I asked them to have a look. They wanted a sound check and darn near couldn't get them back out.

Now that all the goodies are in one place, I can't wait until Oct gets here so we can move into the new place where a proper room can house them....I not be liking those red walls and very small dining room they are in now.

Here's a linky: Belle Rebuild