What are Your Thoughts.........

about using a pr of Chorus II's in a 2 channel setup?

i will be driving them with a Fatman MKII hybrid tube amp pushing 25 w per channel.

i've been using my cw's in the setup, and they sound GREAT! with the ht setup i have, i think the cw's will work better with my heresy I's as the rear, and the cw's as my fronts.

thoughts?

Been using a Chorus II pair (all original) in two channel for a couple months now with a Harman Kardon 730. Haven't tried any other receivers with them.....sounds snotty, but I don't feel the need.

I think you'll love your Chorus IIs for stereo. I remember the price you paid, too. Amazing. [Y]

thanks fellas.

yea, can't beat the price!

i'm helping rid myself of guilt by installing new woofs, tweeter diaphragms, refinishing the cabs, and rebuilding the xovers! should have about $450 invested when all is said and done.

i'll probably replace the mid diaphragms eventually also.

• Moderators

thanks fellas.

yea, can't beat the price!

i'm helping rid myself of guilt by installing new woofs, tweeter diaphragms, refinishing the cabs, and rebuilding the xovers! should have about $450 invested when all is said and done.

i'll probably replace the mid diaphragms eventually also.

I would replace the xovers first, have a listen and go from there, get to hear the difference from each change, nice 2 ch setup. [Y]

NAW! the only reason i "wait," is $$$$$!

tweeter upgrades, replacing woofers, etc. are easier to explain to the wife because they don't take up more floorspace! although i'm very lucky....my wife LOVES the way my cornwalls, etc. look. she says they look "classy!" she didn't really like my "phaze" of hanging energy and other speakers on the walls.