2011 Attendees

• Moderators

Seems to be a short list this year! If you are not on this list and plan on attending, please email me your name, forum name, name of guests, and where you are traveling from. Thanks!

Arkytype
Audiodad
bhendrix
Cask05
Complexhvac
davis419b
DrWho
dtel
dtel's daughter
dtel's grandson
dtel's wife
Dwilawyer
klipsch4life
Lonelobo
Loud&Clear
Mallette
Me Loves Khorns
Michael Hurd
Pastor1270
rcarlton
Rockhound
Rummy
Seadog
seti
Speakmeister
SSH
thoms_here
Tony Reed
Waterboy
WPS

• Moderators

WE ARE 3 WEEKS OUT AND WE HAVE 20 ON THE LIST TO COME

33 including guests. List in the first post has been updated... If you are attending but not on the list, email me!

Amy,

We will be attending. Dtel, dtel's wife, dtel's daughter and dtel's grandson. Elden, Christy, Jamie and Buddy. We will be coming from Picayune, MS.

Will follow up with email.

Christy

WOOHOO! Always fun to see the dtels!!!

Hey, Amy, Ryan and Tim are members, but their names are not on the list. I sent you email earlier and don't know if you received it.

Ryan is RyanHendrixPhoto

Can't remember Tim's

• Moderators

Amy,

We will be attending. Dtel, dtel's wife, dtel's daughter and dtel's grandson. Elden, Christy, Jamie and Buddy. We will be coming from Picayune, MS.

Will follow up with email.

Christy

WOOHOO! Always fun to see the dtels!!!

Hey, Amy, Ryan and Tim are members, but their names are not on the list. I sent you email earlier and don't know if you received it.

Ryan is RyanHendrixPhoto

Can't remember Tim's

It will be great to see you again too! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Michael....sure wish you could join us!

Looks like I'll be adding a plus one this year (nope not a GF, haha, just a good friend getting into the audio hobby)....looking forward to seeing all y'alls. We should get an arrive time list going, and maybe make some plans on meeting up and whatnot.

• Moderators

Yay dtels!!

I got them, but on my sheet they are still listed as your guests. I just haven't updated yet...

Yay dtels!!

I got them, but on my sheet they are still listed as your guests. I just haven't updated yet...

Thanks, Amy. Now, we just have to find a way to get you to come to Hope. Shoot, if you were going, I bet 50 more people would sign up. [;)]

ok, now I'm officially bummed Sad , but I've signed up to crew for a band that weekend.

y'all have some extra fun for me, will ya?

Michael

Bummer mang. But at least you're working with live music. [8][8][8][H][8][8][8]

Jennie DeVoe's Biergarten gig helping your friend Karl?

You know everyone will have fun at the Pilgrimage but naturally it would be more fun with you there.