How to Determine Whether or not a Loudspeaker has a Horn

BEC

"The case we have discussed has been decided in my favor. However, I still have not received my refund of the overcharge on my freight shipment. Would you please check into the status of my refund and give me an update on this."

[Y]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This is the US that one can follow his or her right and not abandon the hope till getting it... I wish I could live in US ... what a pitty!

by the way, Nice fight Bob ... I hope there is no " ROUND 2"

I guess I could update this. Still no actual money out of UPS yet. I had my UPS rep check on it a few days ago and the records show that they do owe me money. He informed me that just the fact that they admit to owing me money means nothing. To actually get the money, you have to fill out some sort of "Demand for Reimbursement for Overpayment" form. OK, he located that form and now it is submitted.

Silly me!! I thought an admission of them owing me money was some some sort of indication that I would get that money. NO, does not work that way. First they have to say "We owe you money", then, you have to demand that they pay the money formally and officially with the correct paperwork.

Bob Crites

Unfortunatley big business has learned that they don't have to pay in a timely manner, or at all. What can you really do? Sream from the highest mountain till your blue. Are you really gunna take the to small claims court_ I bet it would take you a week to figure out who, what, where, when, and how to sue Big Brown.

DEAL locally when possible, you will meet alot of good people

And if this is an account worth millions, maybe I could start a shiping company only for Eminence!

I've been through similar, only with FedEx. They admitted fault. I filled out all of the paperwork and jumped through all of the hoops.

They still owe me $$ for their truck knocking over the basketball goal by my driveway, since 2008. It's just not worth my time to pursue it, and they know it.

• 1 month later...

Well, I am almost speechless. UPS over charged me on a freight shipment on April, 25, 2011. After a long fight they admitted the mistake and apologized for the over charge on May, 20. Today July 23, 2011 a check from UPS showed up in the mail for the full amount of the over charge.

Bob Crites

I'm in this a little late but.....

I was about to suggest sending them a picture of one of those cheap car radio speakers with the wizzer cone attached to the dust cap.

OR

If they still didn't send you the refund check, I would send them a picture of a Fed Ex truck in your driveway making a delivery.

Well, I am almost speechless. UPS over charged me on a freight shipment on April, 25, 2011. After a long fight they admitted the mistake and apologized for the over charge on May, 20. Today July 23, 2011 a check from UPS showed up in the mail for the full amount of the over charge.

Bob Crites

I don't know who said "till hell freezes over" but I think it may have just happened!

A check no less, I figured they would have issued you a credit...

Send me the contact information of the inspector and I'll take care of his@ss and get your money back to boot! I like doing those kinds of favors [H]