The more women I meet.....

oscarsear

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this thread came around at an auspicious time. As of this week it's just me, my Klipsch, my bikes and my cat now. The hell with the rest of it.

It looks like you came out pretty good... on this end....

i think it's time for me to meet more.

I'm really sorry, but you are making me laugh.
that's okay bruce...i'd love to hold a woman at night instead of my guitars. By the way, what kind of axe is that you're holding? I've got a Gretsch Duo Jet and an old Yamaha; but, I've got my eye on a Taylor T5--played one a few months ago, and it is the most comfortable electric/acoustic that i've ever played. Love the Gretsch and it plays easy; but, as far as electrics go, the most comfortable that i've seen is a musicman, honorable mention to a good ole strat; but, they're awfully heavy.

By the way, what kind of axe is that you're holding? I've got a Gretsch Duo Jet and an old Yamaha; but, I've got my eye on a Taylor T5--played one a few months ago, and it is the most comfortable electric/acoustic that i've ever played. Love the Gretsch and it plays easy; but, as far as electrics go, the most comfortable that i've seen is a musicman, honorable mention to a good ole strat; but, they're awfully heavy.

It's a '91 Taylor 812C, with some custom inlays. I bought it used. It is a wonderful guitar. Taylor is being very innovative with acoustic guitar construction and have been poo pooed by other companies over the years, but they are proving they know their stuff. They also help other companies make better guitars, but that's another story.

I've not played any of the T series, but they are beautiful. If you buy one, you'll get on their mailing list and get a magazine from them every so often. Great news, tech tips, interviews, etc. Excellent service, too.

Teles are also very heavy...

Bruce