Stanley Cup

oldtimer

Nope: Hockey is hockey. I've been watching all the way through. I wanted Stevie Y's Team, Tampa Bay to beat Boston and play the Canucks, but oh, well. I think Vancouver will win the cup, but I am rooting for "Da Bruins" in hopes of keeping the cup on "our side of the ice". -Glenn

Two awesome games so far, both of which could have gone either way. Picky, don't you want the cup to stay where it belongs, in the western conference?

I hold more allegance for my country than I do for a hockey conference: I love Canada too but, God Bless America! :)

Congratulations to the bruins! They took control and never let up. Vancouver's winless streak continues. Cliff I am also surprised at the rioting, police are blaming a core group of trouble makers who were there to create havoc and not so much for the game. The same thing happened in 1994. It does tarnish the reputation and self image of the city.

Congratulations to the bruins! They took control and never let up. Vancouver's winless streak continues. Cliff I am also surprised at the rioting, police are blaming a core group of trouble makers who were there to create havoc and not so much for the game. The same thing happened in 1994. It does tarnish the reputation and self image of the city.

Congrats to the Bruins.... Shame on the trouble-makers, their behaviour makes me ashamed to call myself a Vancouverite. Yes I'm sure they were a small minority of the people there last night, but they have done more damage to our city and reputation than could be imagined. Again, well done Bruins, you were the better team.[:(][:$]