The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
ssh

Cigar smoking attendees

Any cigar smokers comming? What do you smoke?

Cubans when My smuggler connects.Otherwise Partagas, Macs,I seem to like most of the General Cigar brands. JR "Ultimates" as well. Love dem Stoggies.

I puff one from time to time. My regular smoke is Punch London Club, maduro. Inexpensive enough to not worry about, the lonsdale size is just long enough for a good smoke without waste. I do keep some more exotic labels in my humidor, picked up a few in Jamaica last winter.

I'd love to join you guys in a puff, but I started this thread last summer for Hope, and I won't be in Indy this summer. I'm teaching summer school English for the 25th summer in a row. Yes, I drink, too.

SSH

Weller 12, Bullitt, Jack Black, Knob Creek, Wild Turkey...mostly

• Like 1

I like all of these amber liquids. As for cigars I like Drew Estates, Robustos, Acids and Nectors. I also like some of the milder Fuetes. I may be attending this year. Not definate yet.

Guys this just an invite. Anyone in south central Arkansas is welcome to join me for a smoke anytime. My Favs Makers Mark and Gurka. But see my avatar Jameson is best for us non Scotch drinkers.

I like Acid Blonde........I will attend this year....O wait a sec...I work here so ya I will be, never missed a single one Hope or Indy

I wish I would've looked at this before I came down. Both me and my buddy smoke cigars... Next year will hopefully be up in INDY again and will be better prepared.

Used to smoke 3 to 5 Habanos a day; then my wife presented me with twin sons' now, I mostly smoke my pipe...

We need to have a smoke-in, even if it's outside[:D].

SSH

• That's it, im heading for the Humidor , crack the bottle of Lagavulin16 with a Guinness chaser........dam guys you.

• Like 1

Used to enjoy an occasional Arturo Fuente but just don't seem to get around to it anymore. Really miss one every now and then.......

Ron

Liga Privada No9, it seems I paid $16.95 for this critter, and dam its good.