Cigar smoking attendees

I haven't smoked many or often, but I do enjoy them. My favorite that I've ever tried is a Rocky Patel Decade. I think they are about $15 each. Very smooth and tastes great. Could smoke them all night and not be able to tell the next day.

Edited by johnnydrama

Guys I didn't' realize how much I miss reading this one. My current and longtime favorite smoke. Cigar factory of New Orleans Tres Hermonos. Full body smoke. It just reminds me of being on bourbon street with my wife just enjoying a family vacation and great food. Also I have to also vote for Bulitt Burboun, just a great smooth whiskey. Going to try an Opus X one day.

Edited by jtubbs6117

Agreed... i think opus are WAY over rated. Still a great cigar.

I am a padron fanatic just like I am a Klisch fanatic.

I just finished a padron 80th (I only havr one left... sad).... now I am listening to the groundhogs on lp.

Edited by Schu

My 4 day shifts end on Sunday afternoon it is a time honored tradition to sit on the back porch look at the woods and have a smoke. And think about the marvel that is the BES or bulk electric system of North America. Hope all of you have a great weekend and those of us in Klipsch country, the snow has been beautiful but it's time to go.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...