I'm in Heaven

gagelle

I just put together a New Emotiva CD player (ERC-2) into a Sansui 881 playing through KLF30s. This is the best sound I've ever heard and I don't even have my speakers in corners because I have no room. You don't need a Sub with these speakers. I can't even turn the volume past 1/4 without going deaf. The ERC-2 is the best CD player I've ever heard--has a built in high quality DAC.

I know I"m going to have to get the receiver recapped because it's so old. I just have to find a reputable Sansui technician. The great thing is you don't need an expensive high powered Sansui because Klipsch are so efficient. Long live Klipsch and channel audio!

I'm in the same boat. I have two Emotiva UPA-1s monos blocks hooked up to my old Marantz 2270 playing through my Klipsch RF7II. Sounds amazing, but my 2270 is starting to show its age and will need to be refurbished. As soon the 2270 warms up i get static out of the left channel.