Pilgrimage pictures!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a lot of fun, but it was disappointing that Don's pCats and my JFL2A3s had no speakers to pl;ay through. A forum member posted that he would bring Bells, but did not. The Cornwalls were great outside, but other than those and a single speaker that Who brought (I think), no speakers at the farmhouse.

SSH

It was a lot of fun, but it was disappointing that Don's pCats and my JFL2A3s had no speakers to pl;ay through. A forum member posted that he would bring Bells, but did not. The Cornwalls were great outside, but other than those and a single speaker that Who brought (I think), no speakers at the farmhouse.

SSH

It was sad seeing your amps on that table inside and not being warmed up. They were my favorite last year. Just awesome.

This was my first pilgramage so I did not know what to expect. There was alot of hard work going on Friday. I got a chance to build my first set of speaker grills and was surprised at their size. (14' X 20') The farmhouse on Friday night was nothing like I expected it to be. The music festival on Saturday was great and I bet it could be heard for a long way off. Under the tent where I was sitting it was 114db at times !

Don, sorry I missed this years event. Did you get to hear the Jubs in the back room? Curious as to your impressions.

No, Rudy I didnt ! I got to see them but that was it. I would have loved to hear them. I have been invited to Cask05,s house to listen to his but am afraid to do it. You know me if I like them I will have to have a set. Next thing you its 2 sets and counting. I have no will power against buying big Klipsch speakers !

fini, et al--

Later today I'll try to post some pictures I took. However, they are only of the Fair Park venue.

As for my impressions of the Pilgrimage---I'm going to reserve those until other attendees post their thoughts.

I would like to single out Don (davis419b) and Gary (Waterboy) who went above and beyond to build the "Cornwall facade" for the stage.

Lee

• Moderators

Bare walls on the inside so it sounded better out in the back yard, 3 Cornwall's a vertical for a center. I don't know how many were there, when we were pulling up 3-4 cars were driving out, people were in and out.

post-11804-13819657199646_thumb.jpg

Me and my wife did not go to the Farm House due to we did not leave Dallas till late Friday. We did go through the Klipsch facility and museum, our first time. We enjoyed the tour and listening room. A pleasure meeting the Klipsch associates. We did not go to the concert due to we would have melted in the heat after 30 minutes, summer is very early this year. I would like to thank everyone who came in on Saturday morning to take the time to show us the complex. The rosewood khorns and 60th anniversary khorns are still buzzing in my memory. Did you know that a woman does all the cutting and fabricating of the Khorns, what diversity with that Klipsch team. Thanks to Marteen for the tour and Chris for the sound demonstration. The museum was like walking through a time zone. Thanks Klipsch associates for the memory on Saturday morning.