Here's a really great record for a really fair price . . . .

I second that! I even had my jacket signed by Jack Sheldon while hanging with Allan in LA a few years ago. We had a big forum group with us that night if I remember correctly. Boomac, St. Patrick, Piranha, Garymd and the one and only Allan Songer.

You'll LOVE this album and the sonics are amazing.

Ran into Chet Baker once in New Orleans during his homeless alcoholic stage. He was residing in an empty storefront on Canal St. and busking for spare change.

A local musician recognized him and persuaded Chet to record something with him. A delightful local cassette was the result. I bought one from Chet on Canal St. I need to pull that tape out for a listen.

never heard of it... and not really sure I want to. Stick out tongue

That's sad. It's OK to enjoy different types of music and this one is hard not to like. There are a few copies on Ebay right now. If you buy one and don't like it, I'll buy it from you.

What's up Patrick? You're right on time as usual.

Ran into Chet Baker once in New Orleans during his homeless alcoholic stage. He was residing in an empty storefront on Canal St. and busking for spare change.

A local musician recognized him and persuaded Chet to record something with him. A delightful local cassette was the result. I bought one from Chet on Canal St. I need to pull that tape out for a listen.

I saw a documentary/biography on chet a while back, featuring extensive interviews with chet and those who were closest to him. Very interesting stuff.