Win new Klipsch Gallery speakers!!

Amy

That prize is ALMOST enough to make me tear up what I have to make it look nasty. Throw in every miss matched, off brand speaker I have and stop by goodwill to buy a nasty old TV in standard def, just to enter the contest.

Good on you guys, this is very generous of you, I hope someone deserving .... truly deserving, wins!

We're holding an Ugliest Home Theater photo contest to win a new 5.1 Gallery theater system! Get the details here.

You know, for the "big speaker crowd" this is problematic...

Maybe I could get those into my minivan...?

[H]

• Moderators

SO dtel, when are you getting a make over???? That hat is hideous...LOL

It would take more than a makeover, a rebuild would help.

I got my summer haircut, so no hat, but sad to say I still look the same, oh well to old to change now. [:S]

I just entered our son's home theater in the contest. Bill loves great audio and drools all over my Klipsch setups every time he comes over. His home theater really needs a lot of help. He and his wife are raising two kids and can't really afford to upgrade from their current Sony speaker system. Bill's met many of our fellow Klipschter's who have visited our HT and enjoyed some BBQ at our house over the years. Bill really fits in with this group and shares the same love of great fidelity. All I can say is, if you really want to see the ugliest HT, then look for "TrueRedWingsFan's" photo. Best of luck, son! -Glenn

Amy I like the pic, like a different person. Yes

Thanks, dtel!

SO dtel, when are you getting a make over???? That hat is hideous...LOL

I kinda like the picture of the Rasta Monkey. Not near as well as Amy's though. I think she may be on to something, looking younger in each change of her pictures. You go Amy!

• Moderators

I'm still just seeing one pic entered. Is there a problem with the site, or are the entries on a different link?

Some people may have their feed set to private so only the admins can see. We have about 14 entries so far. Those are good odds, guys! Off 'em up! [:)]

We're holding an Ugliest Home Theater photo contest to win a new 5.1 Gallery theater system! Get the details here.

I realize most of you have fantastic home theaters, but perhaps you can pass this along to family or friends Smile

I have some ideas.... but with SWMBO 2 getting married June 25th.... I won't have much time. Unlike a lot of people here, I have a lot of ugliness in my "home theater". And like Dawn, SWMBO 1 would let me post ugly pictures... but if she doesn't know and there are only 14 entries the odds are good. I'm sure I wouldn't win but it could be fun.

Gallery series. Do they sell those at HH Gregg? A co-worker, or was it somebody at PAL Soccer recently got a box - o - Klipsch from the local HH Gregg. Couldn't remember the series but long and narrow so they may be the Gallery series. Synergy and Icon I don't think are long and narrow nor are the HD unless the top of the line HD uses long narrow satellites. Couldn't think of any other "lower level" Klipsch In any case they were VERY HAPPY. [8][8][8][H][8][8][8]

• Moderators

I kinda like the picture of the Rasta Monkey. Not near as well as Amy's though. I think she may be on to something, looking younger in each change of her pictures. You go Amy!

I like the rasta monkey also, but your right about Amy, that's the best pic yet, she should be proud.

And no I am not kissing up, I am not good at that at all, ask my wife, but I wouldn't lie. The kids always ask me " how does this look" I don't now why they ask me but I know there not always happy with the answer.

• 2 weeks later...