Klipsch WILL NOT POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!!

sosations

I am not saying you are not correct, and I guess that is my point, i.e. I think they are filtering out the negative comments, which is disingenuous at best.

Also, what is up with all of the anti Bose stuff??? (in general, not you specifically) When did audiophiles everywhere become like snobby wine connoisseurs mocking the unwashed masses as they enjoy Bose speakers the way they might enjoy a "Box O Wine" , its almost like you lose your street cred or have your audiophile gang membership revoked if you admit to liking Bose.

I really wonder if you did the Pepsi challenge between Bose & Klipsch how many enthusiasts would "Really" be able to tell the difference???..........(OPEN THE FLOODGATES)

Um yeah.... I have heard a Bose 5.1 (with the acoustimass sub) versus Klipsch KG 2s. (My Heresy Is own the KG 2s).

These KG 2s were given to my Fatherinlaw for Xmas. He no longer uses the "cubes" as the KG2s in 2 channel blew away his beloved Bose.

Seriously; $3000 for a Bose system when I can get 5 Heresy Is for about $1500; a sub for $400 and a great receiver for the rest?

I will take Klipsch over Blowse anyday.

I would love to hear the 901 vs Heresy in person. The 901s are actually very good.

Not a "Fanboy" either.... (Or a member of the "Fanclub"). I just know good sound when I hear it and it snowballed from there.

(My whole Klipsch experience began with a set of Promedia 2.1s. THEY even sound better than the Bose cubes).

As mentioned; if you are unsatisfied with your Heresy 3s; then sell them and go buy Bose.

Sorry dude.... it is what it is........

+1 on the whole review thing; I have never had a negative review about Klipsch. If it is indeed genuine; than the Moderators should look into it.

Your approach has been all wrong; and your delivery is lacking.

I am betting you will become one of those who posts his rants; but then never tries to involve himself in this GREAT online community.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the OP have any actual complaints about his Heresy IIIs, other than the material they're made from?

sosations, are you happy with the sounds you hear from your speakers? Isn't that why you bought them?

sosations,

After your comment in the "Purchasing Heritage Direct" section were you state" I will make sure they lose business because of this." concerning the use of mdf, I am surprised that Klipsch will allow you to post at all. Negitive posts are one thing but attacking the company......

How do your HIII sound?

sosations,

After your comment in the "Purchasing Heritage Direct" section were you state" I will make sure they lose business because of this." concerning the use of mdf, I am surprised that Klipsch will allow you to post at all. Negitive posts are one thing but attacking the company......

How do your HIII sound?

Yeah... that takes the cake.

As already mentioned.... DO THE EFFIN RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SPEND OVER $1500....

Shame on you for not doing so!

MDF is solid and stable. Those H IIIs are probably the best sounding speakers you have heard in a LONG time; if ever......

Klipsch does it better than most....... I will trade you my H Is (plywood) for your H IIIs!

Easy skippy, watch the launguage -

"MDF is solid and stable", so is plastic, whats your point -

The Hiii's sound great, they are just poorly built, oh, and my aperion verus forte tower's sound just as good and cost less, and Aperion is not owned by Audiovox -

Yes, Klispch does do "sound better than most", they have just let thier build quality slip, at least they could use better veneers

No, I wont trade you my Hiii's not until you use some manners.......

Ok, now you can get back to listing to your swedish melodic death metal on your kick *** sounding, poorly built system -

• Moderators

"tell the Truth and don't try to fool and take advantage of people."

Hence back to my original post before we went off on the MDF rant, i.e. Klispch does not seem to want to post negative reviews!!!

Really do you know there are people who posted on this thread that could toast you post and erase everything you said........did they ?

Where does it say anything that is not true. it doesn't, sorry you assumed something other than the facts.

I tried to be nice but I have had enough of your whining, it seems like all you want to do is start an argument.

So good by, cry to someone else. Your free to write what you want or call me whatever floats you miserable boat, life's to short to deal with people like you.

I come here for the friends I have made and knowledge and to possibly help if I can, you want none it appears.

I am done here. [N]

Bought em for the sound and the build, have "Never" said they sound bad, Hell, a cubic zirconia looks good, but its not a diamond!

Sorry; If you really bought them for the sound AND THE BUILD; you would not have bought them. (Knowing that MDF does not meet your picky standards)

Search the Forums.

There are many satisfied customers regarding newer Heritage products.

Klipsch has not slipped; if anything; they have advanced. Todays MDF is as strong as plywood was.

A cubic zirconia does not produce sound. Keep your comparisons relevant.

Easy skippy, watch the launguage -

The Hiii's sound great, they are just poorly built, oh, and my aperion verus forte tower's sound just as good and cost less, and Aperion is not owned by Audiovox -

Yes, Klispch does do "sound better than most", they have just let thier build quality slip, at least they could use better veneers

No, I wont trade you my Hiii's not until you use some manners.......

Ok, now you can get back to listing to your swedish melodic death metal on your kick *** sounding, poorly built system -

My point is Klipsch has been doing MDF for 25 years. If they sound great and are sturdy; who cares?

It is your fault for either:

A. Being out of touch with the brand for so long; or

B. Not bothering to research what you buy. (DOH.... Homer Simpson voice).

My system is not poorly built; and my music is not only Swedish. (Although Arch Enemy does kick ***, there are many great bands that I cycle through. My fave is Cradle of Filth and Helloween; Honorable mention to Gamma Ray...... FWIW; Neil Young; Sabbath; The Eagles; and even Eddie Rabbit are played. Who the hell are you to judge my music selections? You can't even select your speakers without knowing what you are getting!)

This is not a flame on you. Trust me when I say you do not want it to become one. [:#]

I do not want your H IIIs. Mine sound great with the Xover update and I love listening to something that is technically an antique.

BTW... My Heresy Is cost me $250; that's about $1200 less than yours....... Again.... Do the research...... DOH! (Homer Simpson voice).

Then sell your Forte speakers and Heresy IIIs and STFU. ( I can translate that for you if you need assistance doing the research)

(I am willing to bet you lack the knowledge about setting them up properly; ie tilting and/or toeing in for correct soundstage. Why do I believe this? Lack of research ability).

You realize that Forte IIs (even Chorus IIs) are made of.......

Wait for it.....

Wait for it....

Wait for it......

M D F!

Wow.... I am not even flaming yet.... just hitting back with facts......

"I come here for the friends" .........your joking right!!!

"write or call you" .......sure, we can do lunch and maybe you can show me your starwars figurine collection, or I can meet your drum-circle club -

Don't know why people are so sensitive on this forum, and if you looked at my "Negative Posts" you will find they are all in response to oversensitive folks like you -

Gotta run -