For those of you who are into Rifles.....

ZachA

Perfect for squirrel hunting. Surprise

Looks like your girlfriend gave up after that last kick, don't blame her.

dtel, Just how big are those squirels in your area? Best squirel gun I shot was my daughter's 243. I guess the squirels here in Oregon must be smaller.

• Moderators

Perfect for squirrel hunting. Surprise

Looks like your girlfriend gave up after that last kick, don't blame her.

dtel, Just how big are those squirels in your area? Best squirel gun I shot was my daughter's 243. I guess the squirels here in Oregon must be smaller.

There normal size but with that gun you could shoot them from 500 yards, or just shoot the top of the tree off, they may just die fro heart failure when they hear that thing explode.

A 243 is a very flat shooting gun. [Y]

• Moderators

Why not just do it all at the same time? Shoot, skin, cook (really fast stir fry...) all at the same time!!! YesYesYes

Because some of us can't get our hands on one, anyway I would rather have a rocket launcher if I had my choice.......and there's a reason why people like me can't have stuff like that !

It would be great for people that pull out in front of you and go under the speed limit, or run you off the road while talking on there phone, really there a million reasons, and most are why I can't have one.

Because some of us can't get our hands on one, anyway I would rather have a rocket launcher if I had my choice.......and there's a reason why people like me can't have stuff like that !

It would be great for people that pull out in front of you and go under the speed limit, or run you off the road while talking on there phone, really there a million reasons, and most are why I can't have one.

dtel

Rocket launcher would be great! But I'd rather work for a living then be put in a cage. That said, I had an ugly 55 1st series chev pu, small block with 3/4 race cam etc, that had a Day Lighter spot light, 100 watt aircraft spot, and a 250 watt wide beam landing light. Toggle switches for each one and a continous duty starter solenoid activated by high beam circuit. When someone would not get out of the way on the Freeway I just turn em all on if it was day time. Never failed to clear the road. If some one was following with their brights on, there was another 250 watt landing light over the cab pointing backwards. Not as much fun as a rocket launcher, but was effective. Not much good for squirrels, but did work for Jack rabbits on private property.

Oh, by the way. As I understand the ATF rules, Flame Throwers are legal! Not hard to build either.

• Moderators

Just for dtel......

I love it, that would be great in traffic, I dare you to blow your horn! [Y]

"Flame Throwers are legal!"

But like you said, I also do everything I can to avoid being in a cage. [:$]

We went to see the USS Alabama on the coast, those size guns are amazing, the pack of powder is like the size of a laundry hamper and I think they said they can use 3, it's hard to imagine controlling that much power.

That last video is crazy, that's just a bunch of nuts, I wouldn't worry about the paintballs, the fall could kill you.

Flame thrower is legal and I can't even buy ammonia nitrate for growing corn, just one bag ? It's like a 3 page form and a picture ID and a background check, and promise you won't blow up any government property, including mailboxes, or shave your head, or grow a beard and change religions. [:o]

Just for dtel......

I love it, that would be great in traffic, I dare you to blow your horn! Yes

"Flame Throwers are legal!"

But like you said, I also do everything I can to avoid being in a cage. Embarrassed

We went to see the USS Alabama on the coast, those size guns are amazing, the pack of powder is like the size of a laundry hamper and I think they said they can use 3, it's hard to imagine controlling that much power.

That last video is crazy, that's just a bunch of nuts, I wouldn't worry about the paintballs, the fall could kill you.

Flame thrower is legal and I can't even buy ammonia nitrate for growing corn, just one bag ? It's like a 3 page form and a picture ID and a background check, and promise you won't blow up any government property, including mailboxes, or shave your head, or grow a beard and change religions. Surprise

Real State Battleships use 6 [:P]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJdinQQk1O8&feature=related