Man I love my speakers!

stormin

Both my KLF 30's and Chorus II's put a big ole smile on my faceBig SmileYes

Anybody feel like I do about their speakers?

Yes! drinkingcheers.gif

Not long after I bought my La Scalas, I cut the Satellite Cable and have never looked back!

So yeah Man, I love my Speakers too! rockout.gif

Well, this really tells the story....

If you look at my old posts on the "POLK AUDIO" forum, before I "knew" about Klipsch speakers.

You'll see my "old" avatar.....

smiley-face-not.jpg

ZZ

Dennie dance.gif

Edit: I was never a member of the "Polk Audio" forum! no.gif

Yes.... I do.

I sometimes fantasize about listening to them while at work. [:o]

Other times I pretend I am (while listening to Klipsch S4i headphones). [:o]

Other times; I count the minutes till I get to listen again! [:o]

I just added KG 2s to the stable. They sound great as well....... [H]

Derrr, yeah. I love my farts too after two days of ahem, not being able to trust if it was or not.

Umm comparing Klipsch speakers to farts you might want to get your woofers checked!

It wasn't a direct comparison of one to the other, just a similarly facetious declaration of love. And yes I have thought of getting the woofers checked but the co-payment was a deterrent.

It wasn't a direct comparison of one to the other, just a similarly facetious declaration of love. And yes I have thought of getting the woofers checked but the co-payment was a deterrent.

If the stench of the premiums don't get you, that silent but deadly reminder of the deductible could get you in the end. [:S] On that note, I hope things are well, oldtimer.

Fwiw, I absolutely love my Klipsch Library Home Theater listed below. We also have the bookshelf version in our bedroom which is awesome, but don't listen to it as much. The KLF-20 based HT in our w/o room still gets appreciated on a regular basi,s and all help me appreciate the ART of Home Theater with supreme sonic quality. [8] [~] [8]

My new dilemma is that when we upgrade our monitor, the RC-7 may not wok size-wise as well as one of the RC-64 models, but am curious how it will play with the original RF-7s.

EDIT: Sorry dudes, I didn't realize that this was in the 2-channel section. [co] [:$]

Yes! drinkingcheers.gif

Not long after I bought my La Scalas, I cut the Satellite Cable and have never looked back!

So yeah Man, I love my Speakers too! rockout.gif

Thats what I'm talkin about![Y]

If you had kept your Chorus IIs on the market a couple of more days, they would be in my house instead of yours. If I didn't have La Scalas, I would want Chorus IIs (and they would be far more WAF friendly!)

Bruce.

Of course I love my speakers, why else would I have owned them for 19+ years, without ever thinking I needed to upgrade to something bigger???

A really good point John! Ever since I got the La Scalas, I've never even thought about needing "better" speaker!

I already have them! partydance.gif

Dennie