trying to ty in avr w/ 2-cll system

First off I would like to say that my Yamaha RX-V665 is working fine and all functions are operational.I was getting bored w/ movies so I went w/ getting a 2-chl system.This did work as 2 independent systems sharing the cdplayer and the i-pod dock.

1.Yamaha RX-V665 avr 2. Klipsch 500 set w8in pwrd sub-- 3.-Denon 1940ci cdp 4.Yamaha YSD-11 Dock

1.2chll--Adcom gfa555 200wpc 2.Onkyo P301 pre 3.Denon1940ci cdp 4.Sampson 8 oulet plug/surge pro 5.InfinitySM112s 6.ysd 11 dock shared.

Now here's my delemma, all of the Yamaha works and all the features including the on-screen yaop works fine.The problem is when I want to have 2 seperate systems. One for movies and tv and ball games and the other for strictkly music. I kow this possible because I did it before and of course did not lable any of the wires and the little terror of my nephew got into it. For shame for shame and I know it's all my fault but some one out there must know how to do this.I have rcacordsoplenty and as I said the Yammi runs on HDMI and optical for audio tv. Could you please if possible lay this out by the #s going fom he pre to soure and back again.I did try calling Yamaha and they wanted no part of this as long as their shit worked.

Please think this through and your help will be so appreciated..........LWWWWW

Thanks for the reply, It all got worked out and was unbelieveably simple. Firstly the Yamaha was performing perfectly and I had no issues.Now I wanted to have the 2-chl system seperate from the H/T except for sharing the cdp and the dock.I was so confused,the littlest things freak me out. Anyway I took a brand new short rca cord and went from the analog cdp to the Onkyo pre cd port, now I took another short short rca cord from the tuner port on the Onkyop301 to the audio out onthe RX-V665.So now I have 2 independent systems w/ the sharing of the Denon1940ci cdp and the Yamaha YSD-11 DOCK and the entire system sounds great. This was such a simple fix that I almost blew a blood vessel trying to deal w/ this ........lol.....lol.....lw