Palladium SHOW OFF - let's see them!

TurboGen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

no they don`t run on hot water! the cold water is plumbed in for the internal voice coil temperature managment system. That way you can run unlimited continous watts input. simple when you think about it. Would make a great picture to have a pair of these in the same location flanking a comodore 64 computer on a ratty old table, oh those are just my new computer speakers. best regards moray james.

• Like 1

Shake,

P-38 fronts and P-37 rears - that must be fantastic!

I tried the 38s first, but when I saw I could fit the 39s I choose those for the looks only (I am embarrased to admit that, but I just love the design with those cool sidepipes). For pure sound quality I am sure the 38s would have given me everything I need.

More pictures of your setup is always appreciated!!

PS! Have you considered a 7.1 setup?? I love mine, with the "proper" side and rear surround setup. Now that more and more 7.1 blurays are coming I can hardly be convinced to go to the movie theatre anymore - every time I go I sit there thinking that the sound is much better at home [:D]

Skule

Skule, I think since my original photo was met with such wild excititation, enthusiasm, and admiration that I'm going to wait a bit before adding more. Kind of a quit while you're ahead strategy. Contrary to what you might intuitively think is a waste of money my set-up does, in all seriousness, create a lifelike sonic environment that I'm very happy with and proud of. Be that as it may it's likely that I will find a pair of 27 sides and use the 37s for wides as Audysessy recommends for front ends like the Denon 4810; I'd love to have a 7.1 system like you do. Finally, I'm sure like many others I'll be awed by the photos of your system. Klipshfully Yours, Nic