KLF 30 K-31-E

stormin

From speaking with Klipsch parts it appears that I bought the last two K-31-E woofers available.

This is not good news if true.

Has anyone else heard this? I thought the Jubilee used the same woofer? Are they not making that woofer available to KLF 30 customers anymore?

From speaking with Klipsch parts it appears that I bought the last two K-31-E woofers available.

This is not good news if true.

Has anyone else heard this? I thought the Jubilee used the same woofer? Are they not making that woofer available to KLF 30 customers anymore?

Probably because they sold more k31 woofers than there were KLF30's produced.

The Jubilee have K-31-E

The KLF have K-31-K

The original driver for the KLF 30's was the K the later models came with the E. (edit) Tom just said that.

So if these drivers are being sold for Jubilees why is Klipsch parts saying they are unavailable for KLF 30 users?

So that means if I get a replacement jub for my damaged one the drivers will be different, awe.

No, it means tha it is the same driver with the same specs, but made by a different vendor. Are there going to be significant differences because of that? I doubt it.

I'm a keep it matched person so just knowing that they are different will provoke concerns, lol. Fortunately, there are stairs leading down to my front door on one side of the room so this will help me sleep at night, haha. The power amps I selected to drive my jubs are a matched pair with consecutive serial numbers. Not that this means anything my Star sign is Libran, haha.